SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Aura > Aura General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2014, 03:42 PM   #1
ole
ole has a spectacular aura aboutole has a spectacular aura about

Default saturn aura 2007 keyless remote not working

Have had the car since new, a few years ago the keyless remote stopped working. same as others posted horn button only. Paid dealer to have new remote {only bought one $184.} Same thing occurred less than six months later. I have lived with it until recently, refusing to pay that much again. I took it apart and crossed the connections, low and behold it worked. No new battery. I took the pad out of my wife's remote {2009 aura}. IT WORKED !! Went online ordered pad only $2.45. Got here today problem fixed. CHANGE THE PAD

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to ole's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help ole reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
ole is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2014, 04:39 PM   #2
greenman
greenman is a jewel in the roughgreenman is a jewel in the roughgreenman is a jewel in the rough

2009 AURA XE
Default Re: saturn aura 2007 keyless remote not working

Quote:
Originally Posted by ole View Post
Have had the car since new, a few years ago the keyless remote stopped working. same as others posted horn button only. Paid dealer to have new remote {only bought one $184.} Same thing occurred less than six months later. I have lived with it until recently, refusing to pay that much again. I took it apart and crossed the connections, low and behold it worked. No new battery. I took the pad out of my wife's remote {2009 aura}. IT WORKED !! Went online ordered pad only $2.45. Got here today problem fixed. CHANGE THE PAD
shame on gm & it's dealers for perpetuating the whole fob scam. it really is an outrage.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to greenman's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help greenman reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
greenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 08:14 PM   #3
cola
Advanced Member
cola is on a distinguished road

2009 AURA XE
1996 SL

Have you tried http://www.keylessfix.com/shop/ ?

I was positive I needed a new remote, but I gave this a try and both of my remotes work great! Saved a lot of money!

2009 Aura XE 2.4-----SOLD
2004 Vue 3.5 AWD
1999 SL2 Auto
1998 SL2 5-Speed------SOLD
1996 SL1 5-Speed

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to cola's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help cola reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
cola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 01:27 PM   #4
KEP3
KEP3 is on a distinguished road

2007 AURA XE

On mine, the contact on the door unlock broke. According to a local Buick dealer, that's a common problem on those fobs. If you have a steady hand and a soldering iron, put a dab of solder on the contact and see if that helps.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to KEP3's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help KEP3 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
KEP3 is offline   Reply With Quote