SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Ion > Ion General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2003, 12:19 AM   #1
4everis2morrow
4everis2morrow is on a distinguished road

Default it's coming soon...

after about a month of debating and reading info and keeping up with this forum, i have finally decided on getting an ion quad coupe. I went to saturn today and worked everything up and they are now trying to locate what i want. hopefully i will hear back tomorrow morning about whether or not they found one like i want or not and how long it will be till i can get it... just for reference i'm going with the quad coupe 3 leather interior, sunroof, 6 disk changer, spoiler basically all the options except the onstar... i'm anxiously awaiting the call telling me i can come get it, as this is the first new car i've bought... anyways, i just wanted to post and say thanks for the insight into this car and the saturn name, it has been a huge help, and will definitly frequent this page from now on.

-scott-

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to 4everis2morrow's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help 4everis2morrow reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2003, 12:24 AM   #2
PAGuy77
PAGuy77 is on a distinguished road

2003 ION-3 Sedan

Hey Scott, welcome to the Saturn Family. You made a good decision. Those are all great extras to have on the car. I was able to find mine at the dealership with everything except OnStar and a sunroof because the roof wasn't available at the time.

I am really glad to hear that your debating and you visiting the site had a lot to do with your decision. Hope all goes well, and keep us posted.....

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to PAGuy77's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help PAGuy77 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 06-28-2003, 12:53 AM   #3
swoker183
swoker183 is on a distinguished road

2006 ION Red Line

from one scott to another. welcome and enjoy

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to swoker183's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help swoker183 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 06-28-2003, 03:03 AM   #4
Marvin18
Marvin18 is on a distinguished road

Welcome!! I guess I make three Scots. I have a bright blue QC2

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Marvin18's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Marvin18 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 06-28-2003, 07:00 AM   #5
LynnF
LynnF is on a distinguished road

Default Re: it's coming soon...

Quote:
Originally posted by 4everis2morrow
aanyways, i just wanted to post and say thanks for the insight into this car and the saturn name, it has been a huge help, and will definitly frequent this page from now on.

-scott-
It helped me, too! Welcome to the family.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to LynnF's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help LynnF reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 06-28-2003, 09:17 AM   #6
PAGuy77
PAGuy77 is on a distinguished road

2003 ION-3 Sedan

I must say Scott (4ever), I have learned quite a bit from the message boards here. I have learned quite a bit. But when it came time for me to buy my Ion, I just checked the history I had with my SL1, and decided to stick with Saturn.....

You will not be sorry with your choice of car. The QC's look pretty hot.... But I can say, my cute sedan with a spoiler is just as hot....

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to PAGuy77's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help PAGuy77 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 06-28-2003, 11:39 PM   #7
4everis2morrow
4everis2morrow is on a distinguished road

Default they found one... monday!!

got the call today... they found a blue one, dark grey leather interior, and all the options minus abs, and onstar... so i pick it up monday!!! wow, i wish it was monday... anyways, i can't wait...
-scott-

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to 4everis2morrow's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help 4everis2morrow reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Closed Thread