SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Reference Forums > Miscellaneous Tech
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2003, 06:33 PM   #1
Rear-Vue
Rear-Vue is on a distinguished road

Dizzy %$@@#$*# no more lights.. HELP!

hey all i'm just going crazy..

i tried that making side corner lights blink thing.. didnt work out that well and i blew a few fuses, and other stuff. a nice pair of clear bulbs.. and other stuff.. grrr

anyways my final result is. had to go back to my yellow bulbs. for front. and i dont have any interior lights anymore. my dome lights works and thats about it.. i think my sigarette works not sure.. i know theirs power to the sigarette lighter because my neons are still going on. but my dash is dead. no lights at all.

same with my turn signals.....

so all you saturn nutz out their HELp mee. figure this one out. plzzz..

http://www.saturnfans.com/forums/sho...&threadid=4576

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Rear-Vue's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Rear-Vue reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2003, 07:23 PM   #2
Applefool
Master Member
Applefool has a spectacular aura aboutApplefool has a spectacular aura aboutApplefool has a spectacular aura about

2006 ION Red Line

Sounds like some other fuses may be blown. I would put everything back the way it was and check all fuses. Then take it from there.

2011 Audi TT (modified)
2007 Mercedes E550 (stock)
1999 Expedition (Stock)
2007 Ion Coupe (Daughters eventually)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Applefool's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Applefool reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 11-27-2003, 08:28 PM   #3
Saturn-Eh!
Saturn-Eh! is on a distinguished road

If the dash illumination doesn't work, then odds are that your parking lights are also inoperative, as they are on the same circuit. Check the "park" fuse, and if it blows as soon as you replace it, remove the wiring mods and start over.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Saturn-Eh!'s Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Saturn-Eh! reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 11-27-2003, 09:14 PM   #4
Rear-Vue

with my remote car stater my lights do go on, when i start it manually they dont go on

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help Rear-Vue reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 11-28-2003, 12:50 AM   #5
Maritime Storm
Advanced Member
Maritime Storm has a spectacular aura aboutMaritime Storm has a spectacular aura about

2003 ION-2 Sedan

Sex should be like driving a honda...Slow, obscene and loud enough for the neighbors to hear !

ROFLMAO That has to be the best crack about a Honda I have ever heard.

Save the Earth, Ban Slushboxes!!!!!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Maritime Storm's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Maritime Storm reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 11-28-2003, 10:06 AM   #6
Saturn-Eh!
Saturn-Eh! is on a distinguished road

still sounds like a blown fuse...

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Saturn-Eh!'s Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Saturn-Eh! reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 11-28-2003, 12:28 PM   #7
Rear-Vue

yah i went fuse hunting i blew the park (ty applefool) and some other ones, turn signal, and some others ones not sure what they did besides break.. hehe

but its all working again just down 2 nice apc clear corner white bulbs and 2 apc turn signal bulbs.. 20 bux down the drain.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 11-28-2003, 02:36 PM   #8
guardm
guardm is on a distinguished road

I would check that there are no exposed wires shrting to ground. then make certain that all your connections are pos. neg. as require by using a meter. If all appears ok, then you probably wired something wrong that blowing a fuse. I don't know the wire colors but all you should need is a relay and some wire. What you are trying to do is a relay trick that is used in many cars as an OEM feature.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to guardm's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help guardm reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Closed Thread