SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Introductions & Greetings
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2018, 02:06 PM   #1
jupitersaturn
jupitersaturn is on a distinguished road

Default Greetings and Salutations

Hello men & women of all ages. Step right up and meet another new member. Thank you very much for allowing me to be a part of your community(ies). I DO have a rather important and perplexing question though.

When I navigate to what I believe to be the correct forum, at the bottom left of that page, I am told that I may NOT post new threads, may NOT post attachments, edit my own posts, or may NOT post replies to posts. This has me scratching my head, wondering WHY that is. I have written to the Webmaster, to see if he/she can give me an answer to this question, so that I may proceed to another forum, and post there. Meanwhile, I thought putting this message in this particular forum may give me an avenue to proceed down, with something else I might be able to do, and fix the problem with their (your) help.

Thanks again for allowing me to join. Peace.
jupitersaturn

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to jupitersaturn's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help jupitersaturn reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
jupitersaturn is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2018, 01:20 AM   #2
pierrot
Master Member
pierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud of

2000 L-Series 2.2L Sedan
Default Re: Greetings and Salutations

"Greetings and Salutations." That's something one of my favorite high school teachers used to say!

The messages you are referring to are seen when your are not logged in. Once you have logged in then you will see the rules changed saying that you may do each of the four things that were previously restricted. They will appear like this:

You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may post attachments
You may edit your posts

(Editing is permitted within fifteen minutes of the posting time and then all editing is closed - no exceptions.) Color, italics, and bold lettering added by me for emphasis only.

No need for concern, the system is working as designed.

Shalom to you, jupitersaturn.

284,000 miles-it keeps on rolling!
The blessings of liberty erode in my country.
Gov't's grown bigger, but a chance exists that it will be reduced. I'm cautiously hopeful.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to pierrot's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help pierrot reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 02:37 PM   #3
Astrofarian
Astrofarian is on a distinguished road

2001 SC2

Hi and Welcome. What kind of Saturn do you have.....inquiring minds wanna know? LoL

-M!ke-

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Astrofarian's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Astrofarian reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Astrofarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 11:19 AM   #4
jupitersaturn
jupitersaturn is on a distinguished road

Hi Mike, Glad to be here. I have a 2000 Saturn 4 door LS. I'm STILL trying to fix the d**n thing. I'm a bit busy at the time, but I'm going to try and post pictures , so I can see if someone can help get me past the stopping point I'm at right now. I'll send further details ASAP.

Thanks for the reply, and for the welcome.

Tom aka jupitersaturn

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to jupitersaturn's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help jupitersaturn reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
jupitersaturn is offline   Reply With Quote