SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Categories > Classifieds
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2005, 10:36 PM   #1
31rx7
31rx7 is on a distinguished road

Default WTB: Saturn Near Central Ohio < $1500

My daughter needs cheap transportation. Looking for a way to dump that ugly SL with black bumpers? Tired of that SL1 automatic? Here is the place.

Not too worried about cosmetics. I am able to fix most mechanical issues, but would prefer not to have to!

Seriously, please email me at rgrunenw@columbus.rr.com if you have something.

Thanks!
Rich

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to 31rx7's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help 31rx7 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
31rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2005, 01:57 AM   #2
Spazie
Master Member
Spazie will become famous soon enough

1993 SC2
1999 SL2
Default Re: WTB: Saturn Near Central Ohio < $1500

My 94 SL1 needs the bottom of the engine rebuilt. ~$300 repair DIY. I'll sell it for $1000 as is. Blue book is $1900. Car is located in Fairborn Ohio, 40 miles west of Columbus (just under a 1 hour drive - I used to go to Ohio State and could drive home on weekends with no sweat).

It's dark red, automatic, sunroof, grey cloth int. and no other options. 115k miles on original engine & transmission. Ran great until the oil pump went out in May 2003. Been sitting in the garage ever since. Used to get 36 mpg, probably still will. New serpentine belt, new front brake pads, new rear tires (got replaced the day before the car died! They even still have the little fuzzies on them), sunroof does not leak but the door kinda does. Timing chain was replaced by dealership before I bought it. I think it needs an alternator, if I remember correctly, because we janked it's for my SC2, but I'd supply it. Interior is in great condition, exterior has no damage to the panels, a few paint scratches (idiot high school students keyed the trunk and roof, I did a quick touch up with some Saturn touch-up paint to keep it from rusting) but other than that, the paint still looks amazing.

My best friend also wants this car, but I'm willing to sell it to someone else because I need the money. It was my first car and served me great for two years. I took very good care of it. I do not have maintanence records because all maintanence when I owned it was DIY.

13 Chevy Equinox, 46k, built in Spring Hill!
04 VUE 3.5, 196k
99 SL2 Homecoming, 211k

Last edited by Spazie; 08-26-2005 at 02:06 AM..

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Spazie's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Spazie reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Spazie is offline   Reply With Quote