SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Ion > Ion Tech
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2018, 03:01 AM   #1
Samtherecordman
Advanced Member
Samtherecordman is on a distinguished road

2007 ION-3 Quad Coupe
Heart New Winter/Snow Tires W/ Fresh Brake Job!!!

Just did fresh brake job on the front of the car including Service Caliper and Give Some Loving to the Front Brake Disk going all the way to giving back Drum Brake Fresh Paint Job.

Allong with the new Uniroyal Tiger Paw Snow & Ice 3. What you guys have for snow tires and have pictures of your Brake Jobs?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Brake Caliper Layout.jpg (34.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF3250sm.jpg (61.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF3247sm.jpg (155.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF3245sm.jpg (158.5 KB, 7 views)

Saturn Ion 3 Quad Coupe 3 with Sports Appearance package with Aura Pro Bass Shakers under the front seats, Kenwood Excelon Mono Amplifier and Infinity Kappa Perfect and I'm In Heaven!!!!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Samtherecordman's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Samtherecordman reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Samtherecordman is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2018, 09:11 AM   #2
atikovi
Advanced Member
atikovi is just really niceatikovi is just really niceatikovi is just really niceatikovi is just really nice

Default Re: New Winter/Snow Tires W/ Fresh Brake Job!!!

Not finished until you change the brake fluid.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to atikovi's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help atikovi reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
atikovi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 11:45 AM   #3
Samtherecordman
Advanced Member

2007 ION-3 Quad Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by atikovi View Post
Not finished until you change the brake fluid.
I did that by accident, cause when I was pushing the brake pedal for the piston to come out a bit so I could clean the rubber around it, one accidentally came out and most of the brake fluid came out! So I had a fun time after that, to put it back together and lucky I had a bottle of brake fluid at the barn.

Saturn Ion 3 Quad Coupe 3 with Sports Appearance package with Aura Pro Bass Shakers under the front seats, Kenwood Excelon Mono Amplifier and Infinity Kappa Perfect and I'm In Heaven!!!!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help Samtherecordman reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 11-11-2018, 12:02 PM   #4
atikovi
Advanced Member
atikovi is just really niceatikovi is just really niceatikovi is just really niceatikovi is just really nice

HAHA but that does not a proper brake fluid change make. Gotta run clean fluid through all the lines.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help atikovi reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 11-11-2018, 12:22 PM   #5
Samtherecordman
Advanced Member

2007 ION-3 Quad Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by atikovi View Post
HAHA but that does not a proper brake fluid change make. Gotta run clean fluid through all the lines.
Agreed!! Almost need two people to do that. I was by myself. And its getting cold to do that outside now... I put in a entire bottle of fluid. It will do for now! LoLLL

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 11-11-2018, 12:30 PM   #6
atikovi
Advanced Member

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 11-11-2018, 09:35 PM   #7
pierrot
Master Member
pierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud of

2000 L-Series 2.2L Sedan

If you want more information regarding the item pictured in the post above please scroll down the page linked here. P/N MV7300 - it's the second item on the page. It looks interesting to me. If one has a compressor then this item could be very useful.

http://www.mityvac.com/pages/products_fee.asp

298,000 miles-it keeps on rolling!
The blessings of liberty erode in my country.
Gov't's grown bigger, but a chance exists that it will be reduced. I'm cautiously hopeful.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to pierrot's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help pierrot reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 10:40 PM   #8
Samtherecordman
Advanced Member

2007 ION-3 Quad Coupe

If you have a pit you are the "S_H+I?T" otherwise extra tools are like between life and death if your just wasting time outside!!!!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 11-11-2018, 11:25 PM   #9
Samtherecordman
Advanced Member

2007 ION-3 Quad Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrot View Post
If you want more information regarding the item pictured in the post above please scroll down the page linked here. P/N MV7300 - it's the second item on the page. It looks interesting to me. If one has a compressor then this item could be very useful.

http://www.mityvac.com/pages/products_fee.asp
This forum is not to promot your business or your boss business sir!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 11-12-2018, 06:37 AM   #10
fdryer
fdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond repute

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan

I think you're mistaken, presuming pierrot is representing a business and promoting it. atikovi posted pictures without any descriptions while pierrot provided a link to the manufacturer for detailed descriptions. I've never known pierrot promoting himself and/or any product for personal gain.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fdryer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fdryer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fdryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 12:09 PM   #11
ddemier7
Advanced Member
ddemier7 will become famous soon enoughddemier7 will become famous soon enough

2004 ION-1 Sedan

How do you like those snow tires?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to ddemier7's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help ddemier7 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
ddemier7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 01:20 PM   #12
pierrot
Master Member
pierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud of

2000 L-Series 2.2L Sedan

They look good to me! I have to admit, however, that I will seldom see any of those where I live - much lower latitude, low elevation, semi-arid, and no snow in this region for seventy years...... What's more striking to me is the rims - they look great!!

Gov't's grown bigger, but a chance exists that it will be reduced. I'm cautiously hopeful.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help pierrot reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 11-12-2018, 03:11 PM   #13
pierrot
Master Member

2000 L-Series 2.2L Sedan

^^^Thank you, fdryer. It was very kind of you to clarify the purpose of my post #7.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!