SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Introductions & Greetings
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2015, 04:46 AM   #1
bossman344
bossman344 is on a distinguished road

Default 1994 Saturn SL2 - original owner - a few issues

Hello all,
Just found this great looking forum while searching for a few things for my Saturn. One thing definitely needed is a replacement for the seat belt buckle for both driver and front seat passenger. Both fell apart within a few weeks of each other - after 20+ years - and can no longer fasten seat belts, hence not driving more than around immediate neighborhood. Have searched high and low, far and wide to no avail so far - 3+ months.

It looks light the seats may have to be replaced to also replace the seat belt buckles from what I can gather. No parts dealers seem to have it and not yet found at any junkyards, i.e., pick n pull, etc.

Does anyone have more knowledge about this that they would be willing to share?

A second issue, rather academic at this point, is the odometer seems to have developed a mind of its own, works SOMETIMES and not others, though it isn't being driven much presently.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to bossman344's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help bossman344 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
bossman344 is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links