SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Categories > Classifieds
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-2019, 09:47 AM   #1
Jgrmystr
Jgrmystr is on a distinguished road

Default The 97 SW1 you've been watching for.

So I bought this 97 SW1 a little more than a year ago from a dealer in Washington State. The previous owner bought it new in Vancouver BC. They took really good care of it. The odometer has 205,000 Kilometers on it. That's right, this one is is primarily metric. Have a look at the speedometer (which also has MPH) So that works out to around 127K miles. This one was interesting to me firstly because it was so clean. Secondly, because it didn't have all the electronic gadgets that inevitably fail. However, that included Cruise Control. I bought a unit, had the Computer updated to read the new device and it works perfectly. However, since it isn't original equipment (and I was too cheap to have the computer completely reflashed) the check engine light comes on after you start it. This car is in virtually perfect condition. The interior is clean and has no tears or wear spots. I did need to put a new muffler on it, and the battery is new as of this last winter. The tires won't need to be replaced immediately, but they are getting there. This thing doesn't even burn oil as expected with this engine. Runs like a well lubricated sewing machine. BTW, it's a 5 speed Manual. It gets about 35MPG the way I drive it. I'm looking to get $1500 for it. Let me know if you have any other questions.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Jgrmystr's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Jgrmystr reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Jgrmystr is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links