SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > 2008 Vue
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2017, 02:44 AM   #1
2008saturn
2008saturn is on a distinguished road

Default A/C blower motor

I have a 2880 Saturn vue,the blower motor works fine on the first start, after that it will sometimes work and sometimes not, I jumped the motor with battery and it worked fine, I also checked the plug at the motor with my volt meter, volts went down as I turned the speed up, I plugged the motor back in,still not working. Any ideas??

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to 2008saturn's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help 2008saturn reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
2008saturn is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2017, 01:01 PM   #2
fdryer
fdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond repute

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan
Default Re: A/C blower motor

Search threads about blower issues. At least two areas to be concerned about, ground and power wires. They may be burned with discolored insulation, possibly from loose connections. The blower resistor card controls all speeds other than high and hidden in the blower/hvac housing.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fdryer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fdryer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fdryer is offline   Reply With Quote