SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Categories > General Saturn Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2001, 01:07 PM   #1
joeybagodonuts

Default this gets better by the minute...

ok, had my first meeting with the county land acquisituin managers, they want to allow me to move on my land as is, no more permits, no more driveway, nothing! why? cause if i move on until the closing they will have less economic drain compared to having to rent my other shop im currently in, see, in other words, the less they have to shell out and the easier they can make this their willing to do, i asked then why make me get a cerificate of occupancy, why not let me move on now? they said theyd tell me by this afternoon! this is too cool! also in a half hour im going to look at that shop on 15 acres with a pond, hell, me and meilissa might build a house on the same property and sell this one if the place is nice!
all in all this is still so shocking, 8 monhts of work down the tubes but hey, their paying for it!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to joeybagodonuts's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help joeybagodonuts reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!

SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2001, 07:31 PM   #2
SteveP
SteveP is on a distinguished road

Isn't nice to see your tax dollars at work..............

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to SteveP's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help SteveP reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 04-02-2001, 07:35 PM   #3
joeybagodonuts

update: the land was unreal! i hope this goes through! the shops allready up, the land was so nice, im definitly building the house there! and a go kart track, and a gun range, and a guest house for derek, and another for grandma, and out front on the road?
the BADA -BING TOO!! lol, rotflmao, lmaatwttbatce(luaghing my ass all the way to the bank at the countys expense!)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to joeybagodonuts's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help joeybagodonuts reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!

Old 04-02-2001, 09:38 PM   #4
saturnotaku
saturnotaku is on a distinguished road

w00t! RTRFJ (raise the roof for Joey!)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to saturnotaku's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help saturnotaku reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Closed Thread