SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > Vue General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2003, 09:37 PM   #1
vue4u2nv
vue4u2nv is on a distinguished road

Dizzy fog lites in the vue front air inlets?

ok does anyone know if i can fit fog lamps in those front bottom air inlets under my factory installed fog lamps i see in pepboys a nice set of this blue lensed fog lamps that look like they would fit right in there do any of you guys know ?? thank alot from john

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to vue4u2nv's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help vue4u2nv reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2003, 09:13 AM   #2
bibliotech
bibliotech is on a distinguished road

2002 VUE 3.0L

Uh, why?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to bibliotech's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help bibliotech reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 05-22-2003, 02:30 PM   #3
battlema
battlema is on a distinguished road

2005 VUE 3.5L

why not!

the end of days is near...or so they say

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to battlema's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help battlema reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 05-22-2003, 04:53 PM   #4
SQVue
Advanced Member
SQVue is on a distinguished road

most states only allow you to have a maximum of 4 driving lights, basically headlights+fogs, and anymore could get you a ticket, as for those pep boys blue lensed fogs, they're super cheap, and super crap. I had a pair for my sunfire....for a week, then they burned out, they aren't even a tinge white, just looks like regular halogen, definetly not worth it, not too many fogs out there can look a crisp white unless they utilize hid technology, my best suggestion is put the money into something nicer and less cheezier, perhaps some neon or something. just stay away from pep boys, they're best interest is profit, and they can't profit without selling super cheap low quality stuff, pep boys is only good for replacement parts and liquids, NOTHING aftermarket....

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to SQVue's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help SQVue reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 05-22-2003, 04:57 PM   #5
battlema
battlema is on a distinguished road

2005 VUE 3.5L

I'm actually looking for another source for fog lamps, Iwent to the service center in my area to get the original fog lamps and they wanted 208$ just for the parts. Does anyone know of another outlet that sells the original vue fog lamps for less?

the end of days is near...or so they say

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to battlema's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help battlema reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 05-22-2003, 06:05 PM   #6
SQVue
Advanced Member
SQVue is on a distinguished road

do what another member did on here and put in those hella optix lights w/the angel eyes.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to SQVue's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help SQVue reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 05-22-2003, 09:27 PM   #7
corympak
Advanced Member
corympak is on a distinguished road

battlema, when you do figure it out, don't forget to add it to your already long list of additions!

1-2003 Jeep Rubicon
1-Bubble Blowing Lawn Mower

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to corympak's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help corympak reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 05-23-2003, 11:14 AM   #8
DejaVUE
DejaVUE is on a distinguished road

2003 VUE 2.2L

Quote:
Originally posted by madbeatz
just stay away from pep boys, they're best interest is profit, and they can't profit without selling super cheap low quality stuff, pep boys is only good for replacement parts and liquids, NOTHING aftermarket....
While I agree with you in concept, Madbeatz, it IS interesting to note that I got my Hella fog lamps from none other than PepBoys. Normally I don't give them my business, but they were the only ones around that stocked them, and I wanted them THAT DAY. These lamps are actually HIGH quality with cast aluminum baskets and thick GLASS lenses. Price? $60 just like everywhere else, even on-line.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to DejaVUE's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help DejaVUE reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Closed Thread