SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Astra > Astra General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-2013, 02:04 PM   #1
hoody123
hoody123 is on a distinguished road

Default Rear windshield wiper motor?

So, the rear windshield wiper on my car isn't working, stopped a couple of months ago. It's summer, I can deal without it. It is however getting closer to winter, when I don't think I can.

I'm going to guess it's the motor (but will have it checked when I return to school and I'll get the autoshop teacher to check it for me). If it is the motor, I was hoping that someone on here could point me to an inexpensive source of motors. My dealer (Chev dealer) wants over $400 for the motor alone! Ebay has used ones for $120 plus delivery (which to Canada likely wouldn't be cheap), but when I check them on ebay.co.uk, they're only 10 poundsish. I just want to ensure I get the correct one.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to hoody123's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help hoody123 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
hoody123 is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2013, 04:21 PM   #2
smwalker
smwalker has a spectacular aura aboutsmwalker has a spectacular aura aboutsmwalker has a spectacular aura about

2008 Astra XR
Default Re: Rear windshield wiper motor?

I have never noticed but do they come to a rest on the same side on a right hand drive car? Might be kind of neat to have the opposite of everyone else!

I have mine from doing the wiper delete.
$50.00 U.S. Plus shipping if you need it let me know.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to smwalker's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help smwalker reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
smwalker is offline   Reply With Quote