SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Ion > Ion Tech
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2013, 12:39 AM   #1
babygirlnes
babygirlnes has a spectacular aura aboutbabygirlnes has a spectacular aura about

2004 VUE 2.2L
2004 ION-3 Sedan
Default Battery died now car wont start

I JUST GOT MY(18 YEAR OLD) SON A 2003 SATURN ION SEDAN 4DSD. IT HAS 68,000 MILES ON IT.MY SON WAS CLEANING IT OUT AND TURN THE RADIO ON FOR ABOUT AN HOUR KILLING THE BATTERY. WHEN TRYING TO REMOVE THE KEY, IT WAS STUCK. WE PLAYED WITH IT FOR AWHILE. FINALLY FOUND THE RELEASE BUTTON AND GOT KEY OUT. THEN JUMPED BATTERY WITH GOOD BATTERY CHARGER. CAR FULLY CHARGED (CAR CHIMES WHEN DOOR OPEN).BUT CANT GET CAR TO TURN ON.WHEN TURNING KEY I CAN HEAR CLICKING IN ENGINE, BUT IT WONT START. WHEN TURNING KEY TO START POSITION PASSLOCK COMES ON FOR A SECOND THEN GOES OUT. TIRED THE RELEARN PASSLOCK 30 MIN PROCEDURE THREE TIMES AND NOTHING.I DID GET THE SERVICE ENGINE AND PRW STER DISPLAYED IN THE DASH GAGE DURING THIS TEST. HELP THIS 18 YEAR OLD BOY IS DRIVING ME CRAZY. IT'S HIS FIRST CAR. ANY IDEALS?

FEMALE + SATURN VUE STICK = SEXY
FEMALE + COOLING FAN CIRCUIT ERROR = BIG $ 4 AUTO SHOP!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to babygirlnes's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help babygirlnes reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
babygirlnes is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links