SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn S-Series > S-Series Tech
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2018, 08:00 PM   #21
candyman
candyman is a glorious beacon of lightcandyman is a glorious beacon of lightcandyman is a glorious beacon of lightcandyman is a glorious beacon of lightcandyman is a glorious beacon of light

1999 SL1
2002 SL1
Default Re: Opinions on white smoke

Help!!! This one has me stumped. The silly car is throwing codes and a lot of them. Any pointers as to where to look?

Codes: P1626, U1040, U1064, U1096, U1301, and U1000

Basically the computers aren't seeing each other or recognizing each other. Why? I never removed any of them during the engine pull and put back in.

The security, abs, SES, wrench, and one other I forget right now are all on and off. The car still runs fine for the most part. I can't imagine what happened that would have caused this. I tried unplugging the pcm, no luck. Also the OBD2 connection is acting funny and having hard time recognizing my scanner at times until i push on the connector and hold it.

Could this be a ground, short or other. Going to go try the 30 min relearn. I don't see how anything I messed with during the engine swap could have done this but it has to be connected. I don't think I pinched any wires or anything, but I'm not sure that would do all this anyhow even if they were pinched.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to candyman's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help candyman reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
candyman is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2018, 08:46 PM   #22
candyman
candyman is a glorious beacon of lightcandyman is a glorious beacon of lightcandyman is a glorious beacon of lightcandyman is a glorious beacon of lightcandyman is a glorious beacon of light

1999 SL1
2002 SL1
Default Re: Opinions on white smoke

While I was in searching for ideas, I left the PCMB fuse out and went and plugged it back in. All lights are staying off now. It did this on Sunday too and I cleared them then and they came back today. So I don't expect them to stay gone. Just odd that it still runs with all these lost communications. I didn't see any point in performing the pass lock relearn since the security light is out.

I think it has to be connected to the engine pull, but what could be doing this? I'm heading out of state tomorrow and leaving my wife with this mess. Not a good thing...

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to candyman's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help candyman reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
candyman is offline   Reply With Quote