SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Introductions & Greetings
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2018, 10:12 PM   #1
98Wagon
98Wagon is on a distinguished road

1998 SW2
1995 SW2
Default New Guy

Hello everybody,

I have been a lurker for a solid 2 years at this point. Picked up a 1998 SW2 in August of 2016 with 203K.

I've since been ecstatic with the simplicity and practicality of my first station wagon.

I'd like to give a sincere THANK YOU to all the contributors of this forum. I hope to become one myself.

Off to read the .643 gear swap thread for the 2nd time. I'm determined to make that cruise control work.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to 98Wagon's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help 98Wagon reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
98Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2018, 12:36 PM   #2
Francophile50
Francophile50 is on a distinguished road

2004 L-Series 2.2L Wagon
2001 L-Series 3.0L Wagon
Default Re: New Guy

Welcome to the forum. I'm pretty new myself but I'm excited to be here and excited to have vehicles that I can work on and improve and appreciate with the help of others. This place has helped me formulate ideas of what I want to do and a opinions of how I want to do it. Good luck with your cruise control I hope that you're successful and thank you for working on this vehicle and continuing to make the brand better. Scott

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Francophile50's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Francophile50 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Francophile50 is offline   Reply With Quote