SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Categories > General Saturn Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2016, 06:15 AM   #1
Diego
Diego is on a distinguished road

Default how to find a cost-effective car aftermarket audio gps with high quality?

Hi, do you recommend any cost-effective car audio gps with high quality? I am helping a friend to upgrade his car radio and we are looking at seicane, pioneer etc. Really want to hear your advice. Thanks much.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Diego's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Diego reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Diego is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2016, 05:45 PM   #2
Herbert68
Herbert68 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: how to find a cost-effective car aftermarket audio gps with high quality?

My wife has a Pioneer AVIVC-8100 NEX she is very happy with, it was around $800. My daughter has a cheaper Jensen VX7020 she loves, you can get that on Amazon.com for $275.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Herbert68's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Herbert68 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Herbert68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 04:34 PM   #3
tcwaltz
tcwaltz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: how to find a cost-effective car aftermarket audio gps with high quality?

Along the lines of hte Jensen I installed the VX7022 in an Expedition and its been a solid system. The VX7021 is the newest version which is faster. Definitely not a bad option for the buck.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to tcwaltz's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help tcwaltz reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
tcwaltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 11:28 AM   #4
aire
aire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbert68 View Post
My wife has a Pioneer AVIVC-8100 NEX she is very happy with, it was around $800. My daughter has a cheaper Jensen VX7020 she loves, you can get that on Amazon.com for $275.
I have bought one of secondhand, and I have save much money. $275 in Amazon is a good price.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to aire's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help aire reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
aire is offline   Reply With Quote