SaturnFans.com
saturnfans.com - classifieds - forums - webmail

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Categories > Classifieds

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2003, 05:56 PM   #1
SleeperSC2
SleeperSC2 is on a distinguished road

Default 1993 SC2 and TONS of parts (LONG)

I'm selling a car plus numerous parts. All items are in Fort Collins, CO.

FOR SALE:

1993 SC2, silver, 5 speed, NO AIR (I removed it, but will include the compressor and brackets), HKS catback exhaust, 146,000 miles, comes with good running extra DOHC engine w/ 122K, SPS short shifter w/ custom billet sphere shift knob and boot, and MMR white-faced guages/blue needles. Factory teardrops w/ GoodYear Aquatred 3s w/ 7000 miles on them. Car runs now, but holds little oil pressure. Could be shot main bearings or ? I will include the brand new factory-type spoiler I bought, but it needs primer and is not installed. I will put the stock intake/throttle body back on as well as put the stock stereo back in--$2800. I WILL NOT REMOVE THE EXHAUST AND SELL IT SEPARATE, SO DON'T ASK!!!!

NEW (never used or installed) PARTS:

Phantom Grip w/ green springs and Diff Saver kit--cost $400, asking $350

Lightweight flywheel--$325

1 intake cam, 1 exhaust cam, still in Saturn factory tubes--$170 apiece at the dealer, $200 for the pair. Good idea if you're doing a rebuild or going forced induction

1 set (16) Saturn factory lifters--$480 for the set at the dealer, asking $250

Ross forged pistons/Total Seal Rings, pistons are 10.5:1 for 2.0 liter overbore, piston diameter 3.303" for bore diameter 3.307"--$575

Radiator for 93 SC2--$120

Set of 4 KYB GR2 struts--$175

Pair of MSD coils--$70

Full set (all 3 are new) Factory Service Manuals for 91-94, $150

Pair of SPS 5mm rear disc-brake hub spacers--$40

Pair of Saturn factory rear disc brake hub/bearing assemblies--$125

Catco universal catalytic convertor, part #6905, 2.25" in/out--$60

180 amp alternator w/ power cable--$150

STUFF IN BETTER THAN GOOD SHAPE:

1996 MP3 5-SPEED transmission w/ 2000 miles, $2800 new, MAKE A REALISTIC OFFER--I'M GONNA LOSE MY TAIL ON IT

Pair of Twistec Dogbone engine mounts--$100

Hotshot intake w/ K&N filter and SPS bracket--$150

SPS 52mm throttle body--$125

MOS underdrive crank and alternator pulleys, not anodized--$125

Set of 4 Eibach Pro springs; I bought them six months used--$125

Rear disc brake conversion (rotors, calipers, brackets, hardware, caliper rebuild kits, e-brake cables)--$225

I also have a stock intake manifold/throttle body with injectors--$50.

Now that you've read what I've got for sale, take some time and read the following:

If you have questions or want to buy something, EMAIL ME!! Do not respond to this thread--I will not respond here. I ask for serious inquiries only. All prices are pretty firm--especially the new parts. Don't email me and insult me or my intelligence with a half-priced offer. I know what this stuff costs new and what it's worth now and I think I've priced it fairly. I'll strongly consider giving you a break if you are buying more than one part, but this isn't "Buy one, get the second of equal or lesser value at 50% off".

I have done my best to represent the condition of these parts. These were all purchased to fit a 1993 SC2. Please do your homework and find out if a part will fit your car if you aren't sure. Part numbers for Saturn factory parts available at your request. Pictures available upon request to your email address. PayPal is my preferred method of receiving payment, money orders/cashier's checks are also acceptable. Personal checks will be accepted, but items will not ship until your check clears.

Buyer will pay for all shipping and handling costs--these are not negotiable, but I will be fair. If you want insurance, tell me you are willing to pay for it. Any damage that may occur in transit will be the responsibility of the buyer or the shipper if insurance is purchased. I assure you that all items will be properly packaged. All items are AS IS--NO WARRANTIES!! All shipping will occur on Saturdays--nothing will be shipped during the week unless I have time. As soon as I have money in my hand for an item, I will post it as "SOLD" so that you know it is no longer available. If things are not priced accordingly, I will edit the post so that prices are more fair. Things that do not sell will be put on eBay February 15, 2003.

Thanks for looking

Todd

toddzilla67@yahoo.com

Last edited by SleeperSC2; 01-19-2003 at 06:02 PM.
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2003, 07:59 PM   #2
SleeperSC2

SALE PENDING ON TWISTEC ENGINE MOUNTS AND MOS PULLEYS

THANKS
Old 01-19-2003, 10:19 PM   #3
SleeperSC2

PULLEYS AND MOUNTS BACK UP FOR GRABS.

I'LL STICK WITH MY ORIGINAL PLAN--ONCE SOMETHING IS SOLD, I'LL RESPOND HERE.

THX

TODD
Old 01-21-2003, 12:45 AM   #4
SleeperSC2

STRUTS AND COILS SOLD.

Thanks!
Old 01-21-2003, 01:22 AM   #5
SleeperSC2

Wish it was easier to modify the original, so I'll post an updated message. My apologies to those who felt the original message sounded rude. I was taking out frustrations from a spat with the wife over all of this stuff. Thanks for looking--I appreciate it.

Please read again, I've done a ton of editing--thanks.

I'm selling a car plus numerous parts. All items are in Fort Collins, CO.

FOR SALE:

1993 SC2, silver, 5 speed, NO AIR (I removed it, but will include the compressor and brackets), HKS catback exhaust, 146,000 miles, comes with good running extra DOHC engine w/ 122K, Powerslot front rotors, Stillen Metal Matrix pads, new rear brakes (drums are new Bendix, not just turned--all brakes with 2500 miles on them), SPS short shifter w/ custom billet sphere shift knob and boot, and MMR white-faced guages/blue needles. Factory teardrops w/ GoodYear Aquatred 3s w/ 7000 miles on them. Car runs now, but holds little oil pressure. Could be shot main bearings or ? I will include the brand new factory-type spoiler I bought, but it needs primer and is not installed. I will put the stock intake/throttle body back on as well as put the stock stereo back in--$2800.

NEVER USED (STILL IN ORIGINAL BOXES) PARTS:

Phantom Grip w/ green springs and Diff Saver kit--cost $400, asking $350

Lightweight flywheel--$325

1 intake cam, 1 exhaust cam, still in Saturn factory tubes--$170 apiece at the dealer, $200 for the pair. Good idea if you're doing a rebuild or going forced induction

1 set (16) Saturn factory lifters--$490 for the set at the dealer, even my price (cost + 10%) is $18.77 apiece x 16 = $300, asking $250

Ross forged pistons/Total Seal Rings, pistons are 10.5:1 for 2.0 liter overbore, piston diameter 3.303" for bore diameter 3.307"--$575

Radiator for 93 SC2--$120

Set of 4 KYB GR2 struts--SOLD

Pair of MSD coils--SOLD

Full set (all 3 are new) Factory Service Manuals for 91-94, $150

Pair of SPS 5mm rear disc-brake hub spacers--$40

Pair of Saturn factory rear disc brake hub/bearing assemblies--$100

Catco universal catalytic convertor, part #6905, 2.25" in/out--$60

180 amp alternator w/ power cable--$150

STUFF IN BETTER THAN GOOD SHAPE:

1996 MP3 5-SPEED transmission w/ 2000 miles, $2800 new, MAKE A REALISTIC OFFER--I'M GONNA LOSE MY TAIL ON IT

Pair of Twistec Dogbone engine mounts--$100

Hotshot intake w/ K&N filter and SPS bracket--$150

SPS 52mm throttle body--$125

MOS underdrive crank and alternator pulleys, not anodized--$125

Set of 4 Eibach Pro springs; I bought them six months used--$125

Rear disc brake conversion (rotors, calipers, brackets, hardware, caliper rebuild kits, e-brake cables)--$225

I also have a stock intake manifold/throttle body with injectors--$50.

Now that you've read what I've got for sale, take some time and read the following:

If you have questions or want to buy something, please email me. Do not respond to this thread--I probably will not respond here. I ask for serious inquiries only. All prices (at this point) are not too negotiable--especially the never used/never installed parts, but I'm willing to work with people that are serious and have money in hand. I'll strongly consider giving you a break if you are buying more than one part.

I have done my best to represent the condition of these parts. These were all purchased to fit a 1993 SC2. Part numbers for Saturn factory parts available at your request. Pictures available upon request to your email address. PayPal is my preferred method of receiving payment, money orders/cashier's checks are also acceptable. Personal checks will be accepted, but items will not ship until your check clears.

Buyer will pay for actual shipping costs. If you want insurance, tell me you are willing to pay for it. Any damage that may occur in transit will be the responsibility of the buyer or the shipper if insurance is purchased. I assure you that all items will be properly packaged. All items are AS IS--no warranties, no returns. At this point, all shipping will occur on Saturdays. I leave at 5:45 A.M. and return home no earlier than 5:00 P.M. That leaves me little time to get to UPS or the post office and I hate taking time away from my 16 month old boy during the week. As soon as I have money in my hand for an item, I will post it as "SOLD" so that you know it is no longer available. If things are not priced accordingly, I will edit the post so that prices are more fair. The bottom line is that I need to sell this stuff. I know it may sound as though I'm contradicting myself, but this stuff has only been up for sale since January 19, 2003--it seems a little premature to have a firesale, but it may come to that. Things that do not sell will be put on eBay February 15, 2003.

Thanks for your time, thanks for looking.

Todd

toddzilla67@yahoo.com
Old 01-21-2003, 07:51 PM   #6
SleeperSC2

Just to clarify, all parts were bought for a 1993 SC2.

Thanks again.

Todd
Old 01-24-2003, 01:55 AM   #7
SleeperSC2

SOLD:

REAR DISC BRAKE (NON-ABS) HUB BEARING ASSEMBLIES

MSD COILS

KYB STRUTS

Thanks!

Todd
Old 01-25-2003, 06:48 AM   #8
SleeperSC2

SOLD:

PHANTOM GRIP

REAR DISC CONVERSION

FACTORY REAR DISC HUBS

MOS PULLEYS

REDUCED:

LIFTERS--$200

Thanks again for looking.

Todd
Old 01-26-2003, 10:45 AM   #9
SleeperSC2

My apologies--pistons are 10.0:1, not 10.5:1.

Sorry for the confusion.

Todd
Old 01-27-2003, 01:35 AM   #10
SleeperSC2

UPDATE:

Car is no longer for sale, at least until I put the other engine in it, take the exhaust off, remove the short-shifter and the good front brake parts. The car will be a running stock SC2 when this work is complete. Price will be probably 75% of what it is now.

SOLD:

THROTTLE BODY

Thanks!

Todd
Old 01-27-2003, 08:31 AM   #11
SleeperSC2

DUE TO SOME DISCREPENCIES ABOUT THEIR AGE AND CONDITION, THE EIBACH SPRINGS ARE NO LONGER FOR SALE.

Thanks.
Old 01-27-2003, 11:44 PM   #12
SleeperSC2

SOLD:

TWISTEC ENGINE MOUNTS

Thanks!

Todd
Old 01-29-2003, 06:48 PM   #13
SleeperSC2

SOLD:

CATCO UNIVERSAL CAT

REDUCED:

LIGHTWEIGHT FLYWHEEL--$300, I'LL PAY TO SHIP

Thanks to all for looking!

Todd
Old 01-29-2003, 11:49 PM   #14
SleeperSC2

SOLD:

ROSS PISTONS/TOTAL SEAL RINGS

Thanks!

Todd
Old 02-01-2003, 11:24 AM   #15
SleeperSC2

Well, this stuff has been up for sale now for two weeks and I've sold quite a bit of stuff at or near what I was asking for it. Thanks to all who have taken the time to browse the post and email me inquiries of those parts.

But, I've decided to put the rest on eBay sooner than I anticipated. Continue to email me your questions, but if I've put it on eBay I'll let you know. Reserve prices and "Buy It Now" prices will be pretty close to what they are now, but I'll get alot more people looking at the stuff (and I'll have to pay for that).

Thank you again.

My thoughts and prayers to the Columbia crew and their families.
Old 02-03-2003, 04:28 PM   #16
Twin_Cam
Twin_Cam is on a distinguished road

2000 SL2

I would just like to thank SleeperSC2 and inform everyone on what a good job that he has done. He answered all the questions I asked promptly and politely. Once I paid for the item, it arrived here VERY fast and was extremely well-packaged. It is in the exact condition he described. Thanks again!
'00 SL2m- DD, 186K miles
'05 Honda CR-V- wife's DD and my upright bass hauler
'84 Honda CB650SC Nighthawk- toy
Old 02-03-2003, 07:49 PM   #17
SleeperSC2

Thanks for the kind words. Enjoy those parts--I hope they serve you as well as they did me.

Todd
Old 02-07-2003, 12:36 AM   #18
SleeperSC2

SOLD:

TRANSMISSION

LIGHTWEIGHT FLYWHEEL

REDUCED:

CAMS/LIFTERS--$200 FOR ALL, I'LL PAY TO SHIP

RADIATOR--$110, I'LL PAY TO SHIP

180 AMP ALTERNATOR W/ 4 GAUGE POWER CABLE--$125

Well, I've sold the bulk of my stuff and I'd like to take a minute and thank all those who have emailed me with questions and inquiries. These forums are a great FREE alternative to eBay and classified ads. Thanks to the BB administrators.

Thanks again.

Todd

Last edited by SleeperSC2; 02-07-2003 at 12:47 AM.
Old 02-08-2003, 12:59 AM   #19
SleeperSC2

SOLD:

RADIATOR

Thanks!

Todd
Old 02-15-2003, 02:35 AM   #20
SleeperSC2

Well, tomorrow's the 15th and most of what's left will wind up on eBay. It sounds like the alternator may be spoken for, but no serious interest has developed for the rest.

Thanks again to all who expressed interest in all this stuff.

Todd
Closed Thread