SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > Vue Tech
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2017, 02:39 PM   #1
njk53
njk53 has a spectacular aura aboutnjk53 has a spectacular aura aboutnjk53 has a spectacular aura about

Default Speedometer light only works on one side

I have a 2005 Vue and the lighting on the right side of the speedometer went out. So, I took the dash plaque out thinking I had a burned out bulb only to find there wasn't a bulb on the side the speedometer light went out. I was looking for a burnt out bulb but, there is no bulb there.
Am I missing something? Has anyone out there experienced this issue? Any advise will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to njk53's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help njk53 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
njk53 is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2017, 12:28 PM   #2
Badmotorfinger
Badmotorfinger has a spectacular aura aboutBadmotorfinger has a spectacular aura aboutBadmotorfinger has a spectacular aura about

2003 VUE 3.0L
Default Re: Speedometer light only works on one side

Had a similar issue with our '03 Vue, but it was the left side. One or more of your bulbs have burnt out. Pull them all out and check which ones work with a multimeter as you really can't tell by looking at the bulbs. At least I couldn't.
The bulbs wash areas with light behind the speedo and tach which explains why you didn't see a specific bulb for your location.

2003 Saturn Vue V6 3.0L

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Badmotorfinger's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Badmotorfinger reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Badmotorfinger is offline   Reply With Quote