SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn L-Series > L-Series Tech
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2010, 12:18 PM   #1
lcluvinlife
lcluvinlife is on a distinguished road

Default 03 L300 Hard Shifting. What are the part #s for Pressure Control Solenoid?

I have lived with this problem for more than half the time I've owned this car. Bought at about 100,000 miles, about 110,000 now. Car runs for about 15 minutes, and then the wrench light comes on and the hard shifting begins. Pulling over and shutting off the car for 30 seconds rectifies it SOMETIMES, other times the light comes back within about 2 minutes and hte hard shifting begins again... Now when the car idles at a light and before the wrench light comes on, when I push on the gas pedal, the car moves forward slowly, then picks up speed.. I think its time I replace the pressure control solenoid, and any other parts that I should do at once. So my question is, what are the part numbers for the Electronic pressure control solenoid for my 03 Saturn L300?
Thanks in advance

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to lcluvinlife's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help lcluvinlife reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
lcluvinlife is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2010, 05:08 PM   #2
eowynn
eowynn is on a distinguished road

2002 L-Series 3.0L Sedan
1995 SL2
Default Re: 03 L300 Hard Shifting. What are the part #s for Pressure Control Solenoid?

my wrench light illumination and hard shifting problems came from a bad mas air flow sensor that never threw a code indicating any problems not the trans, its a self installable part sells for around $100, just something to maybe think about
good luck

95 sl2 150,000
02 L300 140,000
02 Vue 99,000

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to eowynn's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help eowynn reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
eowynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:44 PM   #3
lcluvinlife

Default Re: 03 L300 Hard Shifting. What are the part #s for Pressure Control Solenoid?

I unfortunately already replaced the mass airflow sensor and it didn't fix this stupid wrench light...
I don't know why the f_ck Saturn GM would put out a car with these types of MAJOR problems... I mean for Christ Sake, this stupid problem really messes up the car, and its a nightmare to change from what I've been told.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help lcluvinlife reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 06-09-2010, 08:59 PM   #4
stoke21
stoke21 will become famous soon enoughstoke21 will become famous soon enough

2004 L-Series 3.0L Sedan

Lot's of labor involved for the PCS, very little for the part.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to stoke21's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help stoke21 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
stoke21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 04:40 PM   #5
lcluvinlife

anybody have a part number?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 06-13-2010, 05:12 PM   #6
fdryer
fdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond repute

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan

Pcs - 24225825

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fdryer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fdryer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fdryer is offline   Reply With Quote