SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn L-Series > L-Series Tech
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-2018, 02:48 PM   #1
Francophile50
Francophile50 is on a distinguished road

2004 L-Series 2.2L Wagon
2001 L-Series 3.0L Wagon
Default Interior trim piece

Can somebody tell me what the interior trim piece in the cargo area that curves and keeps the bottoms of the windows covered is called? the two in one of my wagons have broken off and I need to replace them but can't find them in a junkyard.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Francophile50's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Francophile50 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Francophile50 is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2018, 11:24 PM   #2
pierrot
Master Member
pierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud of

2000 L-Series 2.2L Sedan
Default Re: Interior trim piece

If I'm understanding you correctly, I believe that it's the lower Quarter Glass Trim here ---> https://www.gmpartscenter.net/auto-p...rear-body-scat item #2 (NLA at this website)

or the lower Quarter Window Garnish Molding here --->https://www.wholesalegmpartsonline.c...category=19531 item #23 (Apparently still available via this website in oak color only. Contact them to find out if it's true.)

As you can see I used the '02 LW200 in each case. Use the websites to check for parts information on the '04 Wagon.

289,000 miles-it keeps on rolling!
The blessings of liberty erode in my country.
Gov't's grown bigger, but a chance exists that it will be reduced. I'm cautiously hopeful.

Last edited by pierrot; 07-13-2018 at 11:30 PM..

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to pierrot's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help pierrot reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 03:26 PM   #3
Russet
Russet will become famous soon enoughRusset will become famous soon enough

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan
2002 L-Series 3.0L Sedan

Picture of the area in question?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Russet's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Russet reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Russet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 10:35 PM   #4
Francophile50

2004 L-Series 2.2L Wagon
2001 L-Series 3.0L Wagon

The pieces I were referring to hold the cargo cover in place when it's fully extended. I took pictures but unfortunately for some reason when I try to upload them they failed maybe due to size I'm not sure.Scott

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help Francophile50 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 07-17-2018, 12:26 AM   #5
pierrot
Master Member
pierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud of

2000 L-Series 2.2L Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francophile50 View Post
The pieces I were referring to hold the cargo cover in place when it's fully extended.
Well, now that's something altogether different than what was being described in the original post. Did you see anything in the either of the links I attached to my previous post to determine if there were any items which matched what you're looking for?
Quote:
I took pictures but unfortunately for some reason when I try to upload them they failed maybe due to size I'm not sure.Scott
That's correct. In the attachments box there is information which shares the size limits for various file types. Pictures not resized to fit as an attachment cannot be uploaded to the website because they are too large. When viewing a picture using a Windows computer there should be a series of icons beneath the photograph and one should look like a paintbrush laying diagonally over a painting. Clicking that icon should provide another tab with a larger version of the same picture, but this time you should see the word "Paint" in the title of that tab. Click on >Image >Stretch/Skew>enter smaller percentage numbers to reduce the size of the picture until it conforms to a size at or below the maximum allowable KB size: 205.1kb for .jpg images; 150kb for .jpeg images.

289,000 miles-it keeps on rolling!
The blessings of liberty erode in my country.
Gov't's grown bigger, but a chance exists that it will be reduced. I'm cautiously hopeful.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to pierrot's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help pierrot reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 07:52 AM   #6
Francophile50

2004 L-Series 2.2L Wagon
2001 L-Series 3.0L Wagon

I understand my picture size is too big I just don't know how to make them smaller.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 07-24-2018, 08:32 AM   #7
Sky Pilot
Sky Pilot is a jewel in the roughSky Pilot is a jewel in the roughSky Pilot is a jewel in the roughSky Pilot is a jewel in the rough

2003 L-Series 3.0L Wagon
2008 SKY Red Line

Quote:
I understand my picture size is too big I just don't know how to make them smaller.
There's a host of programs you can download that will shrink them, or probably the easiest is to use Windows. One of the windows accessories is called "Paint". If you open your picture in paint, you can use its resize option and then save it as a smaller version.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Sky Pilot's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Sky Pilot reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Sky Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote