SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2014, 02:19 PM   #1
strnlvr
strnlvr is just really nicestrnlvr is just really nicestrnlvr is just really nicestrnlvr is just really nice

2000 SC1
Default driving Saturn with water!!!

i have been doing a lot of research on the internet lately and come across many amateurs successfully creating some water kits that will eliminate complete use of fuel/gasoline.

this one guy who caught my attention is a gentleman from Pakistan who trialed it and demonstrated in-front of the media and the scientific community. many jealous people (scientists) claim that he is wrong. you can check him out on his wikipedia.

the government hasn't targeted him of a sudden death yet but labeling him as an x-convict, something he did in his earlier life and since he doesn't have any professional academic credentials, he is constantly mocked at for lack of English speaking adding 2+2 together.

regardless of his academic and past credentials, he successfully invented this water kit which breaks hydrogen from the oxygen and uses hydrogen as fuel to power up the engine. you should really check him out.

so here is my question. this is what i am planning to do, if someone else has already tried this then please tell me to stop. but i want to take a 1 gallon of unleaded gasoline and maybe 1 quart of distilled water from local pharmacy. then put it in my car system through the normal gas cap (where you would normally put the gas in your car from).

WILL I BE SUCCESSFUL in starting and driving the car around? please tell me asap because i am about to blow up my Satty engine lol.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to strnlvr's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help strnlvr reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
strnlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2014, 03:18 PM   #2
pierrot
Master Member
pierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud of

2000 L-Series 2.2L Sedan
Default Re: driving Saturn with water!!!

If it weren't for the fact that you've been with SaturnFans for over two years I'd say that this was a prank post.

Answer: No, do not add any kind water to the fuel system. Water does not ignite. This is what must happen in an internal combustion engine. If you wish to put water in your gas tank and hope that it will work out well then be ready for a rude "awakening."

290,000 miles-it keeps on rolling!
The blessings of liberty erode in my country.
Gov't's grown bigger, but a chance exists that it will be reduced. I'm cautiously hopeful.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to pierrot's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help pierrot reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 03:45 PM   #3
fdryer
fdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond repute

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan

1-You're an idiot if you mix water with gasoline.

2-You have a lot to learn about hoaxes. Try researching past threads here about HHO and what you think is a miracle. Its not and the fools that fall for it throw away money to enrich the ones that claim water as fuel. Can't speak English but can demonstrate a magic trick? All hype to draw in another sucker.

3-This topic pops up every few years with more fools buying into it and more youtube videos to add to the fools falling for it. If I can I'll find the last fool, er, Saturnfans member that bought into it and suddenly found out the truth after throwing away his money. He at least admitted to ignorance.

This one's my favorite; http://www.saturnfans.com/forums/sho...hydrogen+water

Type into the SEARCH BOX 'hydrogen from water'..........

Last edited by fdryer; 12-12-2014 at 03:56 PM..

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fdryer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fdryer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fdryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 04:03 PM   #4
SL19302
Master Member
SL19302 is a name known to allSL19302 is a name known to allSL19302 is a name known to allSL19302 is a name known to allSL19302 is a name known to allSL19302 is a name known to all

2000 SW2
2002 SL1

I would not even attempt this on ANY car much less a Saturn, I think you will be costing yourself thousands of dollars to repair your car after this attempt.

2015 Subaru Forester Limited "Prinny"
2000 SW2 Still Running Strong- 160K Traded In
2002 SL1 Still has Its Training Wheels on at 88K Traded In

CHECK YOUR OIL!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to SL19302's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help SL19302 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SL19302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 04:06 PM   #5
strnlvr
strnlvr is just really nicestrnlvr is just really nicestrnlvr is just really nicestrnlvr is just really nice

2000 SC1

take it easy everyone. just because you are smart doesn't mean i have to be at your level also.

why am i being abused by respectable senior members? i am being called an idiot and prankster. if i wanted i could have gone on google or yahoo and posted a question there. but i wanted to post the question here to my trustworthy so called SaturnFans "friends".

you can simply tell me not to it, and i will not do it. and please try to explain why it will not work rather than calling me names.

i am very disappointed. i have been on this forum for like 2 years and came here only to learn and experiment on my saturn, not to be bullied by internet warriors.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to strnlvr's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help strnlvr reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
strnlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 04:31 PM   #6
fdryer
fdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond repute

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan

If I call you an idiot its because its to be taken as truth if you cannot research for yourself and proceed to mix water with gasoline. I don't call anyone an idiot directly. Read the phrase again in my previous post. Its meant as a wake up call to let you know you're wasting time and adding to your own ignorance if you fail to try suggestions given. You're an adult and treated like one.

No bullying is intended here. Just the truth whether or not you refuse to do your own research to read past posts. I gave you two(2) clues.........

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fdryer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fdryer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fdryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 03:48 AM   #7
pierrot
Master Member
pierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud of

2000 L-Series 2.2L Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by strnlvr View Post
take it easy everyone. just because you are smart doesn't mean i have to be at your level also.
Indeed, you do not need to be equal to anyone else's level of knowledge. I wish you well and mean you no harm whatsoever. I do believe, however, that you need to learn something of "healthy skepticism" when you see or hear of things that have never actually been accomplished apart from a video claiming such.

Quote:
why am i being abused by respectable senior members? i am being called an idiot and prankster.
Since I was the only one who posted a reply and used the word "prank" then you must be referring to me. Please read my reply carefully, I neither called you a prankster nor stated that the message was a prank. I took it seriously because of your history here. If you had only one post to your name and were a complete newbie then I would've reported it to the site administrator as invalid.

This brings up another issue which is a problem for many of us: we do not read messages carefully. We read into them things which weren't stated nor intended. I have done this myself so what I'm saying here I do not say out of self-righteousness as I've been guilty of it. Having said that, it behooves both you and me to think a second time about what we read in the Forums, and even more so, whatever we see on the internet.

fdryer is quite correct about this Hydrogen hoax as having been around a long time. There was a really big deal made of this in the latter 1970's in SoCal regarding a three wheeled car that ran on water. It was total bunk. This is nothing new and please do the research for yourself.

Quote:
if i wanted i could have gone on google or yahoo and posted a question there. but i wanted to post the question here to my trustworthy so called SaturnFans "friends".

you can simply tell me not to it, and i will not do it.
I did that.
Quote:
and please try to explain why it will not work
I did that, too. Was it not clear?
Quote:
rather than calling me names.
I didn't come close to doing that.

Quote:
i am very disappointed. i have been on this forum for like 2 years and came here only to learn and experiment on my saturn, not to be bullied by internet warriors.
Am I an internet warrior in your opinion? If you take time to view some of my posts you might have another view of things.

Lastly, I'd like to pose a couple of questions to you, strnlvr. Is it friendly for someone to suggest that doing a thing which is known to be harmful of either life, limb, or property should be attempted? Or, is it friendly to help in preventing harm to life, limb, or property?

290,000 miles-it keeps on rolling!
The blessings of liberty erode in my country.
Gov't's grown bigger, but a chance exists that it will be reduced. I'm cautiously hopeful.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to pierrot's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help pierrot reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote