SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2015, 12:34 PM   #1
Hickory
Hickory is on a distinguished road

2007 ION-2 Quad Coupe
Sad Passenger side leak

My 2007 SC2 was parked at an airport open lot for about a week. During that time there was quite a bit of rain. When I got back to the car the floor, front and rear, was very wet. There was no evidence of moisture on the roof, door, or other places above the floor. The car has never leaked before. Any ideas about what might have happened and how to resolve it?

Thanks!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Hickory's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Hickory reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Hickory is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2015, 11:58 PM   #2
robb_sc2
robb_sc2 is on a distinguished road

1999 SC2
Default Re: Passenger side leak

Not sure about the 2007, but my 1999 SC2 leaks in the trunk. Pretty sure it comes in through a seam where the rear quarter panel meets the side windows and rear window. I have found little trickles of moisture from bottom of trunk up into this area, behind the carpeting, and only after heavy rain or washing. Also, my 1990 toyota pickup has rust on the A pillars around the windshield, and causes a leak down the inside of the dash and soaks the floors.

Gold 1999 SC2 ~385k Kms

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to robb_sc2's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help robb_sc2 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
robb_sc2 is offline   Reply With Quote