SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > Vue Tech
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2007, 11:20 PM   #1
Powellak
Powellak is on a distinguished road

Default Vue wont start Security light blinking

My 02 Vue wont start and the security light is blinking. It turns over but wont start. This has happened several times. I do have remote start and I have taken it in to the place that installed it and the said they replaced a sensor in it, and to see if that works. I get a feeling that they real don't know what to do. My main question is how do I get the car to start after this happens?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Powellak's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Powellak reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Powellak is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2007, 12:05 PM   #2
Ollie
Ollie will become famous soon enough

2005 VUE 3.5L
Default Re: Vue wont start Security light blinking

Sounds like we're a day late for your help. In my other cars, when the security light is activated, you have to wait 10min or so and then try again. Check your owners manual, it should tell you about the security option.

Ollie

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
-John Wayne-

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Ollie's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Ollie reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Ollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 12:02 AM   #3
IMkenNY
IMkenNY is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Vue wont start Security light blinking

Sensor??, I hope they replaced your remote car starters passlock bypass module because there is a very good chance that is the problem.

If that doesnt solve the problem perhaps you can get them to use a bypass module from a different manufacture or have them relay in a precision
fixed value resistor to bypass the security passlock.

If they cant fix it, have another vendor repair your remote car starter or have it removed.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to IMkenNY's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help IMkenNY reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
IMkenNY is offline   Reply With Quote