SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Categories > General Saturn Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2004, 05:09 PM   #1
SpeedPlayer 97sl2
SpeedPlayer 97sl2 is on a distinguished road

1997 SL2
2002 SC2
Cool Another CA Bay Area Round Up!

I think it's time for me to post another Bay Area round up.

If any of you are natively (or currently) from the California Bay Area, please post your city, car you drive, and retailer (or dealership) you purchased your car from.

I'm personally from Fremont, but I currently go to college in San Diego (La Jolla). Drive a silver 97 SL2a from Saturn of Fremont (when they were still on Peralta Blvd, not on the current Balentine Dr. location).

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to SpeedPlayer 97sl2's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help SpeedPlayer 97sl2 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2004, 05:12 PM   #2
Jaseball
Master Member
Jaseball will become famous soon enough

Oakland, Ion3 sedan, bought it from Oakland, but I am going to try out Saturn of Concord for service.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Jaseball's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Jaseball reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 03-24-2004, 07:37 PM   #3
splat
splat is on a distinguished road

93SL2M and 97SL2M

93 bought off of my mom's friend
97 Saturn of NAtional City/Chula Vista

Live in Stockton, CA.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to splat's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help splat reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 03-24-2004, 11:10 PM   #4
LowSC2
LowSC2 is on a distinguished road

1999 SC1
1991 SL2

I'm in San Jose.

Jeff Silva ~ 91 SL2 - 11.809 @ 116.488mph
•Chilton & Haynes manuals are junk
•Changing the ECTS doesn't fix everything

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to LowSC2's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help LowSC2 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 03-24-2004, 11:10 PM   #5
Privix
Privix is on a distinguished road

1999 SL2

Oakland, CA

99 Blackberry Saturn SL2 Automatic

Saturn of Oakland.

Hey Jaseball Saturn of Concord should be pretty good. One of the Service people from the Oakland site works up there... I think. They also have one in Pleasenton too . Just a mention.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Privix's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Privix reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 03-25-2004, 03:04 AM   #6
Jaseball
Master Member
Jaseball will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by Privix
Oakland, CA

99 Blackberry Saturn SL2 Automatic

Saturn of Oakland.

Hey Jaseball Saturn of Concord should be pretty good. One of the Service people from the Oakland site works up there... I think. They also have one in Pleasenton too . Just a mention.

Hey, nice to know at least one other person from Oakland on here!

Saturn of Concord just about always took care of my SL2, however Saturn of Oakland is closer after I moved, but their recent service really hasn't been what I was hoping for.

I do know the service manager you are hinting at and actually said hello to him in Concord today.

My experience today proves that it is individual people and how the dealership wishes to do business that makes Saturn service and support a reality.

I hate to drive to Concord or down to Colma for service, but I'll do it for the quality people and work without a second thought.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Jaseball's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Jaseball reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 03-25-2004, 09:10 AM   #7
Johnny No
Johnny No is on a distinguished road

I'm a Raiders fan, does that count?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Johnny No's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Johnny No reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 03-25-2004, 04:05 PM   #8
OurVUE
OurVUE is on a distinguished road

02 VUE, AWD, V6. Purchased from Saturn of Stockton. I live in Manteca, Ca

Dean

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to OurVUE's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help OurVUE reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 03-26-2004, 08:53 PM   #9
Privix
Privix is on a distinguished road

1999 SL2

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaseball
Hey, nice to know at least one other person from Oakland on here!

Saturn of Concord just about always took care of my SL2, however Saturn of Oakland is closer after I moved, but their recent service really hasn't been what I was hoping for.

I do know the service manager you are hinting at and actually said hello to him in Concord today.

My experience today proves that it is individual people and how the dealership wishes to do business that makes Saturn service and support a reality.

I hate to drive to Concord or down to Colma for service, but I'll do it for the quality people and work without a second thought.

Yeah, I know what you mean.. Sometimes they are good and other times okay. But, at the same time they just went thru a dealer change. The orginal owner decided to give Saturn of Oakland to another Saturn Dealership Owner. Not only that, there are a few good people left at Saturn of Oakland. Just have to catch them on their good days, but it will get better

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Privix's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Privix reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 03-28-2004, 04:18 PM   #10
SLeepr
Master Member
SLeepr is on a distinguished road

I'm also in San Jose. Car purchased at Saturn of Stevens Creek, Santa Clara.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to SLeepr's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help SLeepr reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 03-29-2004, 04:17 PM   #11
cali chick
cali chick is on a distinguished road

2003 ION-3 Quad Coupe

Sacramento isn't "Bay Area" but if the Stockton guys chimed in, I guess I can too. I have the one and only bright yellow '03 ION quad coupe (took it directly from the dealer to the painter). I had to purchase, and now service, at Saturn of Elk Grove because the only dealer in central Sacramento changed over to a Lexus dealership a while back. It's about a 15 minute drive though and my "Baby" does like getting out on the freeway and letting her loose once in a while!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to cali chick's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help cali chick reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 03-29-2004, 05:05 PM   #12
cad_man
cad_man is on a distinguished road

2004 VUE 3.5L

From San Jose, I'm just some old guy.
Capital Expressway Saturn. Signature has the info.

cad_man

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to cad_man's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help cad_man reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 03-29-2004, 07:51 PM   #13
SLeepr
Master Member
SLeepr is on a distinguished road

Compared to most of these guys, I'm an old guy too.

Nice Vue!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to SLeepr's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help SLeepr reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Closed Thread