SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Introductions & Greetings
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2018, 01:08 AM   #1
Sadmoto
Sadmoto is on a distinguished road

Default New Saturn Owner looking to Fixer' up!

Heyo saturn fans! Ive peered on this website a few times when googling but never saw the plethora of knowledge that people have brought to this website and Ive come to learn and maybe even help others learn from my posts.

Ive got a 2002 SC2 all black 3-D coupe with 196k when I got her 2 years ago, shes now up to 211k and has moved from NY to Colorado. For being in snowy areas its whole live, it has very little rust down below comparable to other vehicles Ive seen there.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Sadmoto's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Sadmoto reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Sadmoto is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2018, 12:53 AM   #2
pierrot
Master Member
pierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud of

2000 L-Series 2.2L Sedan
Default Re: New Saturn Owner looking to Fixer' up!

Welcome to SaturnFans, Sadmoto! I agree with you. The wealth of knowledge shared at this website about this brand of cars is truly remarkable and is probably second to none in that regard. What has made it possible has been the commitment of members who genuinely wish to help others and share expertise, knowledge, and experience freely. SaturnFans has been very helpful to me.

292,000 miles-it keeps on rolling!
The blessings of liberty erode in my country.
Gov't's grown bigger, but a chance exists that it will be reduced. I'm cautiously hopeful.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to pierrot's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help pierrot reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 11:17 AM   #3
Sadmoto
Sadmoto is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Saturn Owner looking to Fixer' up!

It truly is second to none, I've browsed the forums a few times when googling my various car troubles not really knowing what I'm doing. Since finding the how tos on here and thanks to richpin, his videos have shown how simple some fixes are that I paid out the nose for but now have the confidence to try to fix it myself even just something like replacing brake pads or cleaning an egr valve.
I plan to make a build log/thread of my car and the adventure of me learning to fix things on my car and the how tos and what not to do's on an 02 sc2. I think it will be entertaining for all and hopefully out of it I will add some useable knowlegede for others to use!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Sadmoto's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Sadmoto reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Sadmoto is offline   Reply With Quote