SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > Vue Red Line
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2009, 08:54 PM   #1
BobbyP
Master Member
BobbyP is just really niceBobbyP is just really niceBobbyP is just really niceBobbyP is just really nice

2006 VUE Red Line
2007 SKY
Default VUE Front license plate bracket?

This is probably a no brainer question in the states where they require a front plate...

What is the part number for the front plate bracket for a VUE? Is the Red Line the same?

I seen a couple pilot holes in the front bumper grill insert where it looks like a license plate bracket would go...

I'd like to put a vanity license plate on my front... and not a confederate flag...

2006 Black VUE Red Line - Now running iOS 11

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to BobbyP's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help BobbyP reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
BobbyP is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2009, 03:06 AM   #2
xtremeranger
Advanced Member
xtremeranger is on a distinguished road

2005 VUE Red Line
2006 ION Red Line
Default Re: VUE Front license plate bracket?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=states+that+req...+license+plate

^^ hehe...Jus messen with ya....

Its on Saturnparts.net for $19....Cant find a part number....Doesnt say for Redline or not, I'd imagine id be for both.....

2005 VUE Red Line AWD - Tint, Audio, K&N
2006 ION Red Line Competition Package - Stage 2, strut bar, Hurst, Antenna delete, tinted corners, painted headlights

1998 SL2 - SOLD 87K-113K

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to xtremeranger's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help xtremeranger reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
xtremeranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:03 PM   #3
BobbyP
Master Member
BobbyP is just really niceBobbyP is just really niceBobbyP is just really niceBobbyP is just really nice

2006 VUE Red Line
2007 SKY

Thanks... I looked around and thought they would be very available, but not in Louisiana...

Actually it's a bit of tradition... My SC had a SATURN windshield banner, and a front plate "OUTATIME". The license plate from the Delorean in "Back to the Future" movies.

It could be OUTABIZ if the spinoff deal doesn't happen...

Most people in the south have confederate flags, diving plates, skulls,

2006 Black VUE Red Line - Now running iOS 11

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to BobbyP's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help BobbyP reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
BobbyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:21 AM   #4
Bismarck318
Bismarck318 is on a distinguished road

Location: Birthplace of Rust, FKA The Heart of the Rustbelt, AKA The Angry White Planet Ohth

2006 VUE 3.5L

I would say 'don't do it', an empty bracket here seems like it just give the locals something to pull you over for they are bored... half the front plates around here are unreadable anyway, I don't know why they bother.

Dealer put one on mine (as reqired & when they placed the driveoff on the front they used too long of screws & pierced the bumper skin! (know what that will cost If I want to repair it) Be careful, they common practice by Saturn here is to install with rivets so they act as a battering ram & never come off.

Speaking of vanity plates, any source for these or driveoffs? Most of these look tacky, but I saw a cool one the other night, steel tread with a german cross in the center.

Anything with just "Saturn" or the logo on it?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Bismarck318's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Bismarck318 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Bismarck318 is offline   Reply With Quote