SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Suggestion Box
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2000, 10:59 AM   #1
lewis
lewis is on a distinguished road

Default LS suggestions

After living with my LS1 for a few months I would suggest the following improvements- 1) side airbags are a must! I bought my LS before the terrible side impact results were released by the government. I doubt I'd have traded my SL1 for it if I knew then what I know now. 2) adjustable pedals a la the Ford Taurus- this is a genuinely great idea for both safety and comfort. Steal it! 3) bigger gas tank- the tank on the LS is undesized and needs to be at least 2-3 gallons bigger. I'd gladly give up some trunk room for the bigger tank. 4) get rid of the disgustingly ugly FAKE woodgrain on the middle dash piece. First thing I did when I got home with the car was paint this panel flat black. The fake wood looks like a Hyundai reject. Despite the suggestions I actually think it's a great car and enjoy it alot. Like anything built by mankind however, it can be improved.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to lewis's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help lewis reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links