SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > Vue Tech
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2019, 12:14 AM   #1
bikeone43
bikeone43 is on a distinguished road

2009 VUE 2.4L
Default Code c0103

On a saturn vue 2009 2.4l 4t45e transmission has anyone run a cross a error code C0103
I,m usi g obdclick reader

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to bikeone43's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help bikeone43 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
bikeone43 is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2019, 08:53 AM   #2
fdryer
fdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond repute

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan
Default Re: Code c0103

Some sites are better than others. One, https://obdii.pro/en/code/C0103 seems to be accurate and covers many vehicles. Subscribing to alldata.diy or Mitchell may be wiser if you're going to be a diyer and want the best info possible. Both online sites present service manuals second to none.

AutoZone, from members here, have updated their readers to decode abs errors. It might help to ensure the error code is valid, comparing your reader to another. Check your local AutoZone for their reader's ability to decode abs errors before going.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fdryer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fdryer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fdryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 11:47 AM   #3
bikeone43
bikeone43 is on a distinguished road

2009 VUE 2.4L

thank you for the reply autozone came up with the same but couldn,t tell me what iy was there reader just said it might be the abs , i,m going to check the wiring today thanks again

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to bikeone43's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help bikeone43 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
bikeone43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 11:40 AM   #4
Cavell
Advanced Member
Cavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of lightCavell is a glorious beacon of light

2003 VUE 3.0L

c0103 is right front wheel speed sensor. oriellys code readers should pick that up. i rented an autozone code reader and it does abs, srs and cel stuff. nice unit

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Cavell's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Cavell reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Cavell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 11:00 PM   #5
jbuenavides
jbuenavides is on a distinguished road

Problem is controller area network wiring bus and modules. SAE - Generic codes, which have a '0' as their second digit to indicate they are common to all makes and models of vehicles. These are the codes that are required for basic emissions fault diagnosis.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to jbuenavides's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help jbuenavides reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
jbuenavides is offline   Reply With Quote