SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Events
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2005, 04:39 PM   #1
TBone1082
Advanced Member
TBone1082 will become famous soon enough

2003 ION-3 Quad Coupe
Default Saturn of Smithtown trying to gauge intrest on Summer Saturn Show!

At the moment its just in its planning stages, I haven't even brought it up with the management, but if I had an idea on anyone who was coming, i'd appreciate it! I would try to get the show going some time in early summer at the actual dealership, something along the lines of what Saturn of Tempe hosted at theirs. More info to follow after I run it by the rest of the team here.

STC-NY

Sales Consultant @ Saturn of Medford

Number 4 in line for a 2007 Sky Redline!
Black w/Black leather, Tan Inserts
LSD, Single CD Monsoon System, and Spoiler.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to TBone1082's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help TBone1082 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2005, 11:01 PM   #2
SL2CAM
SL2CAM is on a distinguished road

2002 SL2
2001 SW2
Default Re: Saturn of Smithtown trying to gauge intrest on Summer Saturn Show!

Tim I PM'd you my cell phone number and will be happy to help you in any way I can.

Rj

www.SaturnRacingGroup.com

www.SaturnOfTempe.com

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to SL2CAM's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help SL2CAM reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 01-25-2005, 08:32 PM   #3
TBone1082
Advanced Member
TBone1082 will become famous soon enough

2003 ION-3 Quad Coupe
Default Re: Saturn of Smithtown trying to gauge intrest on Summer Saturn Show!

Thanks again Rj, first off, its evolving into a bit more than just a Saturn Show. Currently it looks like in addition to the show, im going to also have one or two of the techs do an "owners workshop" for the ION, VUE, L-Series and Relay as well as a little barbecue out back with hot dogs and hamburgers for everyone. The date is getting narrowed down to sometime through either Late May to Early to mid June.

I'm also looking into possibly getting Meguiars to sponser part of the event. I'll have more details on that as the date gets closer. Awards might also be handed out for the best in show and best in each class depending on the number of entries we get. My manager is backing me fully, now I simply have to write up a small proposal and forward it to the managers and the Regional. Once I get the ok, I'll continue the planning.

STC-NY

Sales Consultant @ Saturn of Medford

Number 4 in line for a 2007 Sky Redline!
Black w/Black leather, Tan Inserts
LSD, Single CD Monsoon System, and Spoiler.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to TBone1082's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help TBone1082 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Closed Thread