SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Events
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2005, 01:47 AM   #1
KoolVue
Advanced Member
KoolVue is on a distinguished road

2007 ION-2 Sedan
2002 VUE 3.0L
Default Nashville International Car Show

The Nashville International Car Show is occurring this weekend in Nashville. I have plans on Sunday afternoon. Do any of you guys want to meet there wearing Saturn clothes and represent Saturnfans.com. while checking out all the cars that will be at the show. Just an idea.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to KoolVue's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help KoolVue reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2005, 04:38 AM   #2
jegster
jegster is on a distinguished road

1999 SL2
Default Re: Nashville International Car Show

I was thinking of going until I heard they won't have the Sky or Aura there.

Saturn said the nearest auto show that will have the 2 cars will be Atlanta in March.

Jeff
http://www.cardomain.com/id/jegstersl2

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to jegster's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help jegster reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 01-31-2005, 12:14 AM   #3
KoolVue
Advanced Member
KoolVue is on a distinguished road

2007 ION-2 Sedan
2002 VUE 3.0L
Default Re: Nashville International Car Show

I attended the Nashville International Car show today and saw some neat concept cars, I wish I could have seen the sky though. I did talk to some great product reps from Saturn and GM and shared my love of Saturn products with them. I also gave them the web address for Saturn and told them to take a look at it and share with their coworkers back in Detroit. They were since folks and really enjoyed talking to them. Of an interesting note, Saturn was grouped with the GM products this year more so than the past. In fact, all the GM products shared a big information Kiosk, in addition to their individual ones.
I enjoyed looking at the other products and even lusting at a couple including, Chrysler Crossfire and the Land Rover Freelander. I even liked the Chevy Cobalt four door. They had a top of the line model priced at 20K that was well equipped with leather seating and chrome throughout the exterior of the car. I would almost considered this vehicle over a ION. I did get frustrated with the young 20 year old rep from Scion. We were talking about the no haggle pricing and he proceeded to dis Saturn by saying that Scion has been more successful in their first 6 months then Saturn has been in their whole existence. I kind of humored him and went okay but didn't' believe him. I did kind of spar back when he talked of how Scion's are easier to customize for the consumer and of customizing his own scion with spoiler and exhaust and asked him if he was a ricer and he promptly said no in a firm yet polite voice. Speaking of rice, Mitsubishi had a premade ricer on display that is available for sale. It was a convertible white eciplse with technocolor vomit looking splatters all over it and a big @$$ exhaust pipe. They said they customized them for the consumer. I wonder if they sell one with primer paint and duct tape? :-) Overall, I enjoyed the car show, I did wish they with they would have several more concept cars, but enjoyed the half of dozen of so concepts they had and the dozens and dozens of production cars at the show. When I get a chance I will post a few pictures from the show on my gallery.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to KoolVue's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help KoolVue reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Closed Thread