SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos


Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Aura > Aura General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2007, 12:10 AM   #1
Chevy_Rules
Member
Chevy_Rules is on a distinguished road
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 456

2007 AURA XR
Default 4102 Sales in January

GM posted 4102 Aura's sold in January. When I thought all these threads about buying the Aura started to pop up in January, I thought it meant the rest of the public started to catch on as well. Guess I was wrong. I hope sales pick up. The Aura deserves to sell.

http://media.gm.com/servlet/GatewayS...=2&docid=33014

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Chevy_Rules's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Chevy_Rules reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Chevy_Rules is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2007, 12:30 AM   #2
Azrael_02
Member
Azrael_02 is on a distinguished road
 
Azrael_02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Valencia, California
Posts: 184
 

2009 VUE Red Line
2004 ION Red Line
Default Re: 4102 Sales in January

Dont worry, I believe this is a slow time of the year for vehicle sales. Further, it should be a wake up call for Saturn to up its marketing. I think I've seen one commercial for it ever.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Azrael_02's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Azrael_02 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Azrael_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 01:43 AM   #3
MikeT
Member
MikeT is on a distinguished road
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Posts: 432
 
Default Re: 4102 Sales in January

Yes, it's a slow time of year, but let's not be in denial. These are disappointing numbers for a car that has been winning awards. Sadly, it's not all that surprising. TV advertising for the Aura has been pathetic. And the lack of a truly budget trim (under $20K) to drive traffic to the showroom has hurt, as well.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to MikeT's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help MikeT reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
MikeT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 02:01 AM   #4
BobbyP
Master Member
BobbyP is just really niceBobbyP is just really niceBobbyP is just really niceBobbyP is just really nice
 
BobbyP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 7,030
 

2006 VUE Red Line
2007 SKY
Default Re: 4102 Sales in January

Disappointing that Saturn car sales are down in Jan 07 22% and Saturn truck sales down 30%.

I just hope history doesn't repeat itself. After GM pumped in a lot of money in Olds and the sales did not take off, they eliminated the brand.

...
2006 Black VUE Red Line - Now running iOS 11

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to BobbyP's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help BobbyP reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
BobbyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 02:05 AM   #5
VTHokie00SL2
Master Member
VTHokie00SL2 will become famous soon enoughVTHokie00SL2 will become famous soon enough
 
VTHokie00SL2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 4,060
 
Default Re: 4102 Sales in January

They're advertising the hell out of the G6. I'm actually getting really sick of that Pontiac G6 commercial during college basketball games...

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to VTHokie00SL2's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help VTHokie00SL2 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
VTHokie00SL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 02:09 AM   #6
SaturnSales
Member
SaturnSales is on a distinguished road
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 201
 
Default Re: 4102 Sales in January

On that note.... Saturn has announced that they are dropping their current advertising company and moving their contract to Deutsch LA.... Duetsch LA is responsible for many Chevy ads and for the GM Warranty ads... ya know the ones with the flying cars... but look on the bright side.... AURA sales are UP 4102% over January of 2006!!!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to SaturnSales's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help SaturnSales reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SaturnSales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 04:15 AM   #7
lordkosc
Member
lordkosc is on a distinguished road
 
lordkosc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Lehigh Valley , PA
Posts: 164
Default Re: 4102 Sales in January

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturnSales View Post
On that note.... Saturn has announced that they are dropping their current advertising company and moving their contract to Deutsch LA.... Duetsch LA is responsible for many Chevy ads and for the GM Warranty ads... ya know the ones with the flying cars... but look on the bright side.... AURA sales are UP 4102% over January of 2006!!!

...
08 Mazda 6 ? 08 Vue Hybrid ?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to lordkosc's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help lordkosc reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
lordkosc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 09:00 AM   #8
K-1
Master Member
K-1 is on a distinguished road
 
K-1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Posts: 2,654
 

2008 Astra XR
Default Re: 4102 Sales in January

I think we need to take over Saturn's marketing department and crank up the budget. Anyone have a few million dollars lying around? Maybe a money tree in the backyard?

If GM wants Saturn to sell 2/3rds of Chevy's volume, they're going to need more than a couple commercial spots on TLC and Bravo and at least as many retailers as Hyundai and KIA dealers. KIA alone has at least 50% more on both fronts.

...
Toyota: Moving Forward... off a cliff at a high rate of speed.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to K-1's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help K-1 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
K-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 09:44 AM   #9
sixsigma
Member
sixsigma is on a distinguished road
 
sixsigma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 424
Default Re: 4102 Sales in January

I know that this is not going to be received well by some and I don't mean to be mean (pardon the pun). Is it possible that this isn't just a "they are not advertising enough or the right way" problem? I am not picking on anyone that stated this theory, just asking a different question. Is it possible that for one reason or another the car simply is not resonating with potential buyers? In other words, is it the car that is the problem?

We all love the looks (matter of fact, I know a lot of people who are not into domestics that particularly like the looks) and the way it drives. Are we in a minority or are the other problems like the interior and lack of features the problem? Perhaps something else? I don't pretend to know the answer but I am doubtful that it is just the advertising. Based on the amount of research that GM does, I'll bet that they know the answer. Question is, are they willing to change whatever needs to be changed in order to move the car?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to sixsigma's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help sixsigma reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
sixsigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 09:53 AM   #10
K-1
Master Member
K-1 is on a distinguished road
 
K-1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Posts: 2,654
 

2008 Astra XR
Default Re: 4102 Sales in January

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixsigma View Post
I know that this is not going to be received well by some and I don't mean to be mean (pardon the pun). Is it possible that this isn't just a "they are not advertising enough or the right way" problem? I am not picking on anyone that stated this theory, just asking a different question. Is it possible that for one reason or another the car simply is not resonating with potential buyers? In other words, is it the car that is the problem?

We all love the looks (matter of fact, I know a lot of people who are not into domestics that particularly like the looks) and the way it drives. Are we in a minority or are the other problems like the interior and lack of features the problem? Perhaps something else? I don't pretend to know the answer but I am doubtful that it is just the advertising. Based on the amount of research that GM does, I'll bet that they know the answer. Question is, are they willing to change whatever needs to be changed in order to move the car?
It's tough to say. On one hand, this car has gotten the best reviews of any GM midsizer to date - even beating the Camry in comparisons. The only common complaints are the lower dash materials and the door panels. On the other, sales are slow, advertising is virtually non-existent, and retailers are rare. Something is out of whack here.

People can't buy a car they don't know about. Ask around, people don't know this car exists.

...
Toyota: Moving Forward... off a cliff at a high rate of speed.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to K-1's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help K-1 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
K-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 10:17 AM   #11
webbsite
Junior Member
webbsite is on a distinguished road
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 15

2007 AURA XE
Default Re: 4102 Sales in January

I think one of the problems with sales is the lack of dealerships. Here in eastern NC, I am 1 1/2 hours from the nearest Saturn dealership. I live 20 miles from a town that has Acura/Honda, all GM products (except Saturn), all Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep products, Hyundai, Mazda, Nissan, all Ford/Lincoln/Mercury products, Toyota/Lexus, Kia, Suzuki, Subaru, Mitsubishi, VW and Volvo.

...
2007 Aura XE
2007 Honda CRV
1999 Corvette Coupe
2003 Subaru Forester

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to webbsite's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help webbsite reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
webbsite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 10:41 AM   #12
SKYGUY10066
Member
SKYGUY10066 is on a distinguished road
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: MICHIGAN
Posts: 330

2007 AURA XR
Default Re: 4102 Sales in January

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixsigma View Post
I know that this is not going to be received well by some and I don't mean to be mean (pardon the pun). Is it possible that this isn't just a "they are not advertising enough or the right way" problem? I am not picking on anyone that stated this theory, just asking a different question. Is it possible that for one reason or another the car simply is not resonating with potential buyers? In other words, is it the car that is the problem?

We all love the looks (matter of fact, I know a lot of people who are not into domestics that particularly like the looks) and the way it drives. Are we in a minority or are the other problems like the interior and lack of features the problem? Perhaps something else? I don't pretend to know the answer but I am doubtful that it is just the advertising. Based on the amount of research that GM does, I'll bet that they know the answer. Question is, are they willing to change whatever needs to be changed in order to move the car?

Yeah NO. I work in the motor mall in MI that has some of the largest volume dealers in the country (including us now )
The fact is I sell cars to people every week now that had no clue that the Aura even existed, or they have seen it but didn't know it was a Saturn!
It is a shame. We never had or never will have the ads we should, hopefully the termination of the old AD company will help some.
Everyone LOVES the car they just need to know about it first!!!!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to SKYGUY10066's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help SKYGUY10066 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SKYGUY10066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 10:45 AM   #13
VTHokie00SL2
Master Member
VTHokie00SL2 will become famous soon enoughVTHokie00SL2 will become famous soon enough
 
VTHokie00SL2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 4,060
 
Default Re: 4102 Sales in January

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixsigma View Post
I know that this is not going to be received well by some and I don't mean to be mean (pardon the pun). Is it possible that this isn't just a "they are not advertising enough or the right way" problem? I am not picking on anyone that stated this theory, just asking a different question. Is it possible that for one reason or another the car simply is not resonating with potential buyers? In other words, is it the car that is the problem?
For what it's worth, a couple of friends agree with me that the nose on the Aura doesn't look right, with those huge headlight assemblies. The car doesn't really look aggressive with a nose that looks like a weird smiley face. The Pontiac G6, on the other hand, looks sleek and mean. As my uncle said, "The G6 is the best looking car on the road today, in my opinion...." I don't know if I'd go that far, but the G6 certainly looks more streamlined and sporty than the Aura.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to VTHokie00SL2's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help VTHokie00SL2 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
VTHokie00SL2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:57 AM   #14
Seasoned
Member
Seasoned is on a distinguished road
 
Seasoned's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: East of Toronto, Canada
Posts: 329
 

2007 AURA XR
2004 ION-2 Quad Coupe
Default Re: 4102 Sales in January

I think maybe you are all expecting too much too soon.

The car is in what, it's 5th or 6th month of production and it is already selling almost half of its targeted volume of about 100k units per year.
This car is never going to be a volume seller, the general public know too well the name of Chevrolet and Pontiac and are more inclined to buy those because they know them and also because they are also more accessible through dealers.
I do not believe for one minute GM has in its plans to increase the number of Saturn dealerships. If sales ever did reach unmanagable heights they would more likely allow other GM dealers to sell the cars.
GM will advertise in the areas that are more likely to respond to this type of vehicle because they know that they can sell them in those areas (There is no shortage of advertising in this part of Canada).
Advertising is a high budget item and GM will not waste its revenues advertising in areas where they do not believe that customers will change their existing habits and move to a Saturn.
I believe that the Aura is a vehicle that is meant to signal a change for GM, I also believe that GM will ultimately position Saturn in the Same way as Acura is to Honda, lower volume with higher content and value, With Chevrolet taking the main stream, Pontiac maintaining its sporting bias, Cadillac as the luxury division, which means, in my estimation that Buick will eventually disappear (or be a China only vehicle, where apparently it sells well).

But that's just my opinion.


The customer is always right, so do it right the first time!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Seasoned's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Seasoned reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Seasoned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 12:00 PM   #15
Emanresu2
Member
Emanresu2 is on a distinguished road
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: RTP NC
Posts: 55

2000 L-Series 3.0L Wagon
Default Re: 4102 Sales in January

If they wanted to sell at higher volume they would need to be able to advertise a model for less $ than the camcords. A lot of people look at local dealer adds in the paper or TV and see camcords and altimas offered for $18k, and Fusions and Optimas for $16k. Apparently it is Saturn's intent to move upmarket by offering a base car with a V6 at over $20,000. Given that the XE isn't demonstatably superior to the I-4 versions of its competitors (I would buy the V6 vs I-4 argument except that you will find I-4's in this class that are smoother, quieter and faster while all offer better EPA mileage) and combined with Saturn's limited dealer network and bottom market reputation, I think you need to accept low sales.

GM in the past has been guilty of overpricing cars and then providing huge incentives to try to move them off the lots. This has the effect of scaring away most budget consious customers then giving rebates to the ones most likely to buy anyways. I think if you look at what GM's competitors are doing, its underpricing stripper versions and then pushing customers into more expensive models once they are in the dealer. This way you generate sales of cheap stuff to the really budget concious customers while making higher margins on the sales of the premium versions to customers with more elastic demand. Personally, I think the XR is the best value in its class, while the XE is not at all. So it seems to me like Saturn is overpricing the budget version and underpricing the premium version - so they will not maximize sales nor extract much extra money off the higher end model.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Emanresu2's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Emanresu2 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Emanresu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 12:56 PM   #16
Cowtown_Raider
Member
Cowtown_Raider is on a distinguished road
 
Cowtown_Raider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Cowtown of course
Posts: 338
 

2007 AURA XE
Default Re: 4102 Sales in January

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seasoned View Post
I think maybe you are all expecting too much too soon.

The car is in what, it's 5th or 6th month of production and it is already selling almost half of its targeted volume of about 100k units per year.
This car is never going to be a volume seller, the general public know too well the name of Chevrolet and Pontiac and are more inclined to buy those because they know them and also because they are also more accessible through dealers.
I do not believe for one minute GM has in its plans to increase the number of Saturn dealerships. If sales ever did reach unmanagable heights they would more likely allow other GM dealers to sell the cars.
GM will advertise in the areas that are more likely to respond to this type of vehicle because they know that they can sell them in those areas (There is no shortage of advertising in this part of Canada).
Advertising is a high budget item and GM will not waste its revenues advertising in areas where they do not believe that customers will change their existing habits and move to a Saturn.
I believe that the Aura is a vehicle that is meant to signal a change for GM, I also believe that GM will ultimately position Saturn in the Same way as Acura is to Honda, lower volume with higher content and value, With Chevrolet taking the main stream, Pontiac maintaining its sporting bias, Cadillac as the luxury division, which means, in my estimation that Buick will eventually disappear (or be a China only vehicle, where apparently it sells well).

But that's just my opinion.


The customer is always right, so do it right the first time!
Well said...I agree with Seasoned on this. This image makeover that GM is using Saturn for has been fast and furious, but it will take time for the public to change perceptions. There's still a stigma attached to these cars. I tell my friends I bought a Saturn and they usually reply "A Saturn? Haha...you serious?" Then I have to go into my spiel about how it's not the same cheap, plasticky cars of yesteryear..blah blah blah. After that they usually get it and say..."Wow...I'll have to go check one out". Two Aura sales have resulted (maybe I should sell these things ) I think the public will come around eventually as long as GM keeps striving to better their cars and take it to Toyota/Honda/Nissan/Kia/Hyundai/VW, etc.

I disagree with Emanresu2's assessment of the XE's value. I chose the XE because I think it's the best value in it's class. I couldn't get into any of the import 4 bangers for under $400 CAD with a zero down, 48 month lease. Mind you, we pay more for cars up here in Canada. The exception would be the Sonata, but even if all these cars were at the same price point I preferred the better styling, handling, power, and equipment of the XE. I wanted an engine that didn't have to work so hard, but has decent fuel economy. It was a no brainer for me. I've been told that the Aura will get a price increase because it's currently underpriced compared to the competition. Whether that actually happens will remain to be seen.

I'm not sweating the sales figures. I like the fact that I don't see that many Auras around town. Also seeing a lot more TV spots lately. Hopefully that ad budget increase will be put to good use.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Cowtown_Raider's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Cowtown_Raider reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Cowtown_Raider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 01:24 PM   #17
sixsigma
Member
sixsigma is on a distinguished road
 
sixsigma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 424
Default Re: 4102 Sales in January

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seasoned View Post

The car is in what, it's 5th or 6th month of production and it is already selling almost half of its targeted volume of about 100k units per year.
[/I]
I think I have different numbers and am not sure which is correct. Total cars on the road should be 23,848. That number comes from Chevy_Rule's December numbers plus what he just listed for January. If the car has been on sale for five months, the car is tracking towards a number south of 60K.

You are spot on when you talk about Saturn not being setup to be a volume brand. It simply won't be able to run with even the mid-tier imports because of dealerships. However, the Aura is on pace to sell significantly fewer cars than even the old L Series during that first year of production. The first five months of production saw the L Series sell approx 6K more cars than the Aura. This can't be a good thing.

I bring this up because it might be more beneficial to talk about Saturn vs. Saturn since the amount of other dealerships can really make it difficult to do any comparisons.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to sixsigma's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help sixsigma reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
sixsigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 01:26 PM   #18
SKYGUY10066
Member
SKYGUY10066 is on a distinguished road
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: MICHIGAN
Posts: 330

2007 AURA XR
Default Re: 4102 Sales in January

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seasoned View Post
I think maybe you are all expecting too much too soon.

The car is in what, it's 5th or 6th month of production and it is already selling almost half of its targeted volume of about 100k units per year.
This car is never going to be a volume seller, the general public know too well the name of Chevrolet and Pontiac and are more inclined to buy those because they know them and also because they are also more accessible through dealers.
I do not believe for one minute GM has in its plans to increase the number of Saturn dealerships. If sales ever did reach unmanagable heights they would more likely allow other GM dealers to sell the cars.
GM will advertise in the areas that are more likely to respond to this type of vehicle because they know that they can sell them in those areas (There is no shortage of advertising in this part of Canada).
Advertising is a high budget item and GM will not waste its revenues advertising in areas where they do not believe that customers will change their existing habits and move to a Saturn.
I believe that the Aura is a vehicle that is meant to signal a change for GM, I also believe that GM will ultimately position Saturn in the Same way as Acura is to Honda, lower volume with higher content and value, With Chevrolet taking the main stream, Pontiac maintaining its sporting bias, Cadillac as the luxury division, which means, in my estimation that Buick will eventually disappear (or be a China only vehicle, where apparently it sells well).

But that's just my opinion.


The customer is always right, so do it right the first time!
Seasoned...Spoken like and insider! The Brand explanations are almost identical to what I have heard myself.
Give the Aura time, give GM time. Both are invloved in a metamophasis. There will always be the nayayers. Just wait and they'll see too.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to SKYGUY10066's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help SKYGUY10066 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SKYGUY10066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 02:00 PM   #19
K-1
Master Member
K-1 is on a distinguished road
 
K-1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Posts: 2,654
 

2008 Astra XR
Default Re: 4102 Sales in January

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixsigma View Post
You are spot on when you talk about Saturn not being setup to be a volume brand. It simply won't be able to run with even the mid-tier imports because of dealerships. However, the Aura is on pace to sell significantly fewer cars than even the old L Series during that first year of production. The first five months of production saw the L Series sell approx 6K more cars than the Aura. This can't be a good thing.
Consider the circumstances when the L came out in '99: the Camry, Accord and Altima had been out for years and were getting stale, the Sonata and Optima weren't even a blip on the radar, and S owners finally had a car to step up to from their favorite automaker.

Contrast that to '06: the all-new Camry had a head start in March, the Altima is all-new, and the Sonata and Optima are new (the Accord is stale again) and thousands of previously spurned L owners have already moved on. It's pretty close to a perfect storm if you're a new nameplate. It's going to take more than one year for the AURA to catch on. The Camry and Accord certainly weren't sales successes overnight.

...
Toyota: Moving Forward... off a cliff at a high rate of speed.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to K-1's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help K-1 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
K-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 02:09 PM   #20
Ritz
Master Member
Ritz has a spectacular aura aboutRitz has a spectacular aura about
 
Ritz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: LOL
Posts: 2,927
 

2006 VUE 3.5L
Default Re: 4102 Sales in January

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy_Rules View Post
GM posted 4102 Aura's sold in January. When I thought all these threads about buying the Aura started to pop up in January, I thought it meant the rest of the public started to catch on as well. Guess I was wrong. I hope sales pick up. The Aura deserves to sell.

http://media.gm.com/servlet/GatewayS...=2&docid=33014
Wow, they're really flying off the lots.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Ritz's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Ritz reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Ritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hyundai bucks the january sales trend DeMAN General Saturn Discussion 1 02-03-2009 06:30 PM
Saturn Sales Decline in July Inline with Industry; Aura, Sky, Astra Sales Increased L Charlie General Saturn Discussion 4 08-04-2008 09:18 AM
January Sales Stats..Per BobbyP RedL300 General Saturn Discussion 0 02-04-2008 08:57 PM
January 2008 Saturn Sales BobbyP Vue General 0 02-02-2008 01:32 AM
Sales up 21% in January for Saturn leviramsey General Saturn Discussion 17 02-04-2003 03:37 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:27 AM.

Advanced Forum Search | Advanced Photo Search


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SaturnFans.com. The Saturn Enthusiasts Site.