SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Reference Forums > Mods and Performance
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2002, 10:42 PM   #1
trlla91sl2
trlla91sl2 is on a distinguished road

Idea Any Ideas for Indiglo mod>...........

Hey all, most of you guys dont know me but i cruise around all the Saturn forums. I know on one of the post a commented on making indiglo guages for the first generation sl2. Well the process takes longer than I expected. Its hard to find a vendor with EL sheets for wholesale so I can fabricate the guages. Luckily i Found several with the help of a few people. My Question........What cool things would you like to see made out of indiglo sheets,wire,and El tape. limits are endless guys. Also if there is anyone else that has done the research in this department, please show your face!!!!!!!!lol.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to trlla91sl2's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help trlla91sl2 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2002, 12:09 PM   #2
e_sloan
e_sloan is on a distinguished road

I am interested in some Blue EL paper for some guages I am making for my 98 SOHC with digital odometer. Drop me an e-mail e_sloan@yahoo.com

One thing I think many people would like is those indiglo emblems like all the honda kids have.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to e_sloan's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help e_sloan reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 04-21-2002, 03:31 PM   #3
trlla91sl2

Default Re: Any Ideas for Indiglo mod>...........

[QUOTE]Originally posted by trlla91sl2
Hey all, most of you guys dont know me but i cruise around all the Saturn forums. I know on one of the post a commented on making indiglo guages for the first generation sl2. Well the process takes longer than I expected. Its hard to find a vendor with EL sheets for wholesale so I can fabricate the guages. Luckily i Found several with the help of a few people. My Question........What cool things would you like to see made out of indiglo sheets,wire,and El tape. limits are endless guys. Also if there is anyone else that has done the research in this department, please show your face!!!!!!!!lol. [/QUOTE

This would be really nice huh,
Attached Images
File Type: bmp saturn indiglo badge.bmp (67.2 KB, 82 views)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help trlla91sl2 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 04-21-2002, 03:39 PM   #4
grumpy
grumpy is on a distinguished road

i would like a set of reverse EL gauges for my 2002 SC2. if you made those i could pretty much guarantee you a pre order of 10 sets.

--grumpy

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to grumpy's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help grumpy reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 04-21-2002, 05:29 PM   #5
trlla91sl2

can anyone see the possibilities......................indiglo? This is my new project now. This seems to be something that I can modify..Tell me what u guys think.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp saturn test badge.bmp (95.3 KB, 74 views)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 04-22-2002, 06:24 PM   #6
trlla91sl2

Would anyone like to have saturn letters in indiglo?

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Old 04-23-2002, 02:30 PM   #7
Mac Gyver
Mac Gyver is on a distinguished road

is this the same indiglo from timex watchesback in the day? Or is it the stuff white faced gauges are made of. I Personally would like to reproduce the effect that VW has On the jettas Cobalt blue nubers, blood red needles.......BUT black face white numbers during the day.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Mac Gyver's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Mac Gyver reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 05-09-2002, 11:05 PM   #8
DOHCdude
DOHCdude is on a distinguished road

personally, any white faced indiglo would be cool for me, im looking for one for my 93 sl2, if you have any info, post back, or emial at stewartman@junu.com

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to DOHCdude's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help DOHCdude reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 05-12-2002, 12:20 AM   #9
DOHCdude

sorry, its stewartman@juno.com
thanks.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help DOHCdude reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 05-12-2002, 06:38 PM   #10
DOHCdude

anything new on the project? first gen. includes the 93 right? sorry, im ignorant, but learning...but im starting to look into interior mods, once im done with the bolt on mods...any more ideas, i just read a pretty good thread about reapolstering the doors, any dash accesorries for the 93 sl2?

brian.. thanks

REWARD EXCELLENCE!