SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2012, 08:59 PM   #1
subaruofconcord
subaruofconcord is on a distinguished road

Default New Old Stock - Saturn Parts

Hello Saturn owners and enthusiasts. My name is Jeremie and I am a parts consultant for a local Subaru dealership. We currently have a assortment of new Saturn parts (OEM) left over from our days as a Saturn dealer and are offering great prices on the rest of our Saturn inventory. We have quite a assortment of different parts for every model and would love to help by offering the great deals on some hard to find oem parts. Please feel free to email me with any part inquiries at stiman82 at gmail.com. Please note that we no longer have access to a electronic gm catalog and we cannot decode your vin so please be sure you know what you are looking for via part numbers or a adequate description as well as year, make, model, engine size, trim colors, or any information that will help speed up your inquiry. We do have some paper catalogs so please allow me some time to look up the parts you are inquiring about. I will try to respond with prices and availability as quickly as I can. We are located in NC, so if shipping is required, the buyer will be responsible for shipping costs. Thanks for your time and happy motoring!!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to subaruofconcord's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help subaruofconcord reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
subaruofconcord is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links