SaturnFans.com
saturnfans.com - classifieds - forums - webmail

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > Vue Mods

Old 08-04-2006, 02:11 AM   #1
Vue2007
Vue2007 is on a distinguished road

2007 VUE 2.2L
Default online retailers

where does everyone with a saturn vue purchase their performance parts from? I've seen saturn motorsports.com but for the Ecotec 2.2L vue they have about two parts that you can buy.
Vue2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2006, 08:57 AM   #2
Tom92SCm
Master Member
Tom92SCm has a spectacular aura aboutTom92SCm has a spectacular aura about

2004 VUE 2.2L
Default Re: online retailers

The only "performance" part I've added to my VUE is a drop-in K&N filter. I think I got it through SPS along with a few other things I had in that order.

The Fujita intake for the Ion will work on the VUE. Other than that, you'll have to get creative.
Not a Saturn.
Tom92SCm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 10:22 AM   #3
sspeer
sspeer is on a distinguished road

Performance wise there really isn't much out there for the VUE. At least the 2.2 is used in alot of GM compacts, which has a better market..

As far as suspension, there pretty much isn't a darn thing..maybe lowering springs..there was a rumored strut tower brace that nobody could find

The 3.5 has a K&N intake kit, but from what I gather, it only gives significant gains in the upper band
sspeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 08:16 PM   #4
SylenThunder
SylenThunder is on a distinguished road

2003 VUE 2.2L
2004 VUE 2.2L

Yes, there used to be a bit of stuff out there. SPS used to be one of the best sites, but it is falling to the wayside. I asked the owner once, why the parts were disappearing for my saturn... his response was, "People own Saturn because they are cheap, and that's not the type of person that spends a lot of money on mods." That's not quite an exact quote, but it's relatively close. There's not enough demand for it. You can orger GM Performance parts for it... it's got the same engine as the Cobalt. See THIS thread. The only real issue is finding people that manufacture the other parts you'll need. I.E. TRD used to have a nice cat-back system for the Vue, and now don't make it anymore. They will still make one on request, but at over $600, you may as well go to a local shop and get some other mods while you are at it for the same money.
2004 FWD, Vti, 2.2L
Custom CAI
SylenThunder is offline   Reply With Quote