Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2004, 07:57 PM   #1
John10
Master Member
John10 will become famous soon enoughJohn10 will become famous soon enough

2006 ION-3 Sedan
2009 VUE 2.4L
Thumbs Up Saturn Metal Tube in Mail Today

In the third free Saturn item I've been mailed in the last three weeks, I received a clever tubular metal package today containing several items. It contained a color ad for the RELAY, a map showing my closest Saturn retailers and most importantly a certificate that can be redeemed for a test drive and a $25 gift certificate from a choice of several merchants. The tube is made of a tight mesh-like metal and is sure to get your attention in the mail. The certificate inside is even nicer.
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2004, 08:57 PM   #2
GR898SL2
Master Member
GR898SL2 will become famous soon enoughGR898SL2 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Saturn Metal Tube in Mail Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by John8
In the third free Saturn item I've been mailed in the last three weeks, I received a clever tubular metal package today containing several items. It contained a color ad for the RELAY, a map showing my closest Saturn retailers and most importantly a certificate that can be redeemed for a test drive and a $25 gift certificate from a choice of several merchants. The tube is made of a tight mesh-like metal and is sure to get your attention in the mail. The certificate inside is even nicer.

I got mine yesterday, but the package was dented. I'm not really interested in a 7-passenger people mover, but if they gave me a $25 gift certificate to drive the SKY once it's produced, I won't think twice about taking Saturn up on their offer.

No more Saturns! :(
'11 & '15 Subaru Forester; '15 Nissan Altima
Old 12-09-2004, 09:07 PM   #3
John10
Master Member
John10 will become famous soon enoughJohn10 will become famous soon enough

2006 ION-3 Sedan
2009 VUE 2.4L
Default Re: Saturn Metal Tube in Mail Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR898SL2
I got mine yesterday, but the package was dented. I'm not really interested in a 7-passenger people mover, but if they gave me a $25 gift certificate to drive the SKY once it's produced, I won't think twice about taking Saturn up on their offer.
Although the inserts and letter were directed toward the RELAY, if you read the certificate you'll see it can be used to test drive any Saturn. I don't think we'll get to drive a SKY for another year or so but getting a $25 gift certificate to test a Red Line ION or VUE is a lot better option than sitting in the waiting room during my next service visit.
Closed Thread