SaturnFans.com
saturnfans.com - classifieds - forums - webmail

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Categories > Classifieds

Old 10-26-2013, 10:54 AM   #1
SUPERCHARGE
SUPERCHARGE is on a distinguished road

1993 SL2
Default Looking for an interesting 2 Series Saturn, preferably a nice 1st gen...MANUAL TRANN

Hey guys, so my 93 Saturn is written off. Insurance will give it back to me but will be quite a long project to put it back on the road... And since I'm kind of tired of LONG projects, I'm looking for one in excellent shape for now. I want to see what's out there by the best of you... tuned, stock, result of a project... all fine. MUST: Being a 2 series in good shape and being a standard tranny. Nothing with bad engines, deteriorated sub frames or rusted out window frames.

First gen SL2 or SW2 with sunroof and all around disc brakes, stock or not, are on the VERY top of my list. SC2's of the same Generation and Category are a close 2nd.

I MAY consider other Generation Saturns IF they are totally loaded, CLEAN and with interesting mods.

So, let's see what you other Satty peeps have out there and wanting to sell . If I don't get anything to clip my interest, well then... guess I'll have to store, wait and get to my Saturn when I have the free time months and months from now.
If everything is under control... then you aren't going fast enough.
SUPERCHARGE is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2013, 02:41 AM   #2
katuah
katuah is on a distinguished road

1999 SL2
Default Re: Looking for an interesting 2 Series Saturn, preferably a nice 1st gen...MANUAL TR

Dunno if it fits your criteria or not, but I just posted mine for sale in the S-series Classifieds.
katuah is offline   Reply With Quote