SaturnFans.com
saturnfans.com - classifieds - forums - webmail

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Categories > Classifieds

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2004, 02:58 AM   #1
BlackSC2
BlackSC2 is on a distinguished road

Default AeroDuo Front Bumper for 3rd Gen SC in Central NJ

I have an aero duo front end off of my 02 SC2. I am returning my car to stock so this is one of the last items I have. I am looking for about 275 picked up or 325 shipped. The reason I am asking for this much is because anyone that bought this bumper can tell you that the finish of the uerathane is horrible on this unit. It took the body shop lots of hours prepping and resanding and priming etc.. It ended up costing me about $550 painted and prepped (this isn't including the price of the bumper). In addition to that I had to pay $75 in shipping so as you can see this bumper was quite an expense after everything. The bumper does have to be repainted (some scratches here and there) but the finish is now perfect so a shop could do it for like 100-150 instead of the endless hours I paid for. I did have someone that originally said he was interested locally so I am gonna wait to see what he says first but I was just wondering if anyone was interested if he decides not to take it (since he just bought my XRC front from me also). Shipping will be through greyhound freight. There are also a few parts I need that I will consider partial trade including...
00+ 2 dr fuel line
3rd gen black dashboard (top part)
97 or 98 Coupe E-brake cables for rear disc
Please PM me if you are interested.
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Closed Thread