SaturnFans.com
saturnfans.com - classifieds - forums - webmail

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Categories > General Saturn Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2001, 10:21 PM   #1
topsecret
topsecret is on a distinguished road

Default in the works

An "Inside" themed section is coming soon to the VUE Flash site. It will undoubtably give final answers to all of your questions about the interior details. In the meantime check out the VUE QTVR on the flash site. Go to Have a Look and scroll to the right once. <!--http--><a href="http://www.saturnbp.com/vue" target="_blank">http://www.saturnbp.com/vue</a><!--url-->
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2001, 10:36 PM   #2
VTHokie00SL2
Master Member
VTHokie00SL2 will become famous soon enoughVTHokie00SL2 will become famous soon enough

Cool. Any idea if a name change is in the works? I guess we're probably stuck with "VUE". Oh well...

Hey, I can't believe I'm watching this show, but one of the contestants on "The Weakest Link" is pretty cute...I think her name is Margaret. I guess they always have at least one hottie on these game shows to keep people (well, men anyway) watching!
Old 04-18-2001, 10:42 PM   #3
joeybagodonuts

ps, thank you new member for the tip!

Old 04-18-2001, 10:44 PM   #4
VTHokie00SL2
Master Member
VTHokie00SL2 will become famous soon enoughVTHokie00SL2 will become famous soon enough

Oh man...I knew that Tommy Thompson was governor of Wisconin! Of course, I only know that because he was also president of Amtrak, and I'm a bit of a train freak. I should really be catching up on my coursework instead of watching gameshows and surfing the net! Okay, no more off-topic posts!
Old 04-18-2001, 11:23 PM   #5
tabo
tabo is on a distinguished road

I just saw an ad on TV tonight (during TLC's Robotica, I think) for the Isuzu Axiom. The ad was really eye-catching and I can't help but think that everyone is going to be marketing a VUE-style vehicle this year. So far there's the VUE, the Axiom, Pontiac Vibe and Toyota Matrix. They all look alike and will all be going after the same market, no?

How is Saturn going to compete with this kind of competition?
Old 04-19-2001, 07:35 AM   #6
John10
Master Member
John10 will become famous soon enoughJohn10 will become famous soon enough

2006 ION-3 Sedan
2009 VUE 2.4L

Thanks for the tip, topsecret. Now if I could only find out the VUE gas mileage estimates and its sticker price....
Old 04-19-2001, 10:47 AM   #7
JasonD
JasonD is on a distinguished road

Wel, I am not sure about the Vibe or Matrix, but the Axiom is in a different price level tahn the VUE. It starts at 25 G's I think. Also I think Saturn will be able to compete with a car that is solidly built with many great features. Electronic steering, CVT, car-like ride, well designed interior, good quality. I am sure there are lots of things I missed. These stick out in my mind as very nice features, features I hope make it into other SAturn lines.
Old 04-19-2001, 12:28 PM   #8
wei_
wei_ is on a distinguished road

Those VUE interior door panels look too cute. Sorry guys, but I already started looking for a used Jeep Wrangler. Saturn, too little too late, 'cause I'm not going offroad in my SL2.
- Wei
Old 04-19-2001, 09:02 PM   #9
Charlie
Administrator
Charlie has a brilliant futureCharlie has a brilliant futureCharlie has a brilliant futureCharlie has a brilliant futureCharlie has a brilliant futureCharlie has a brilliant futureCharlie has a brilliant futureCharlie has a brilliant futureCharlie has a brilliant futureCharlie has a brilliant futureCharlie has a brilliant future

2008 Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line

New interior photos of the the VUE are now online in the SaturnFans Photos section. Click <!--http--><a href="http://www.saturnfans.com/cgi-bin/imagefolio/imageFolio.cgi?direct=VUE/2002/Inside_VUE_In_NY" target="_blank">here</a><!--url--> to see some of the pictures I took at the NY Auto Show. More photos will be online tomorrow.

Enjoy,
Charlie
Closed Thread