SaturnFans.com
saturnfans.com - classifieds - forums - webmail

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Astra > Astra General

Old 02-14-2013, 10:43 PM   #1
Dustineering
Dustineering is on a distinguished road

2008 Astra XR
Default Final Items Left To Sell Off

I have a few items left over that I need to sell off. If you have any questions on the following list, just PM me and I will get back with you asap. I'm also willing to meet somewhere with a somewhat close person. Let's start the haggling.

K&N 57S-4900 Performance Intake Kit
K&N's 57S Performance Airboxes increase horsepower and acceleration by dramatically reducing air flow restriction caused by the original factory design. They come with K&N's Million-Mile Limited Warranty. 57S series airboxes replace the factory air filter housing with a fully enclosed injection modified air box containing a reusable K&N air filter. Installation is easy as they are specifically engineered to use factory holes and mounting points. No additional hardware, cutting or drilling is required.
I had this installed on my car a few weeks before the crash, so it’s still pretty close to new. To save on shipping, I am not going to ship in original box.

$115 Shipped

Autotecnica 315000 Saturn Automatic Racing Pedals
These covers are brushed stainless steel with black rubber grips.
I got these from a Saturn warehouse that was being closed. They have very minor scuffing, but look great.

$20 Shipped

DEDC Ignition Coil Pack
We all know the issues we have with these parts. I purchased this to repair my misfire a few months ago. When the car was totaled, I didn’t think there was a reason to give them a good part that’s fairly new.

$60 Shipped

OEM Key Fob
This was an extra key that came with the car when I got it. It worked fine for my car, so I can’t imagine not working for another.

$30 Shipped

Astra Eyebrows
I purchased these a little before winter and had them painted Arctic White to match the car. These will need new double sided tape for install. They still look great.

$35 Shipped

OEM Saturn Astra All Weather Floor Mats
OEM Part # 19165845
Keep mud, snow, and whatever else might be hitching a ride on the soles or your shoes off your carpets with these custom-fitted floor mats.
*Notes* Front and rear, set of 4; hard to find set.

$100 Shipped

K&N 33-2787 Replacement Air Filter
K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. We make over 1,200 different replacement air filters for virtually every vehicle on the road. These filters are washable and reusable and are custom designed to fit into your existing factory air box. Their drop-in design means adding performance is simple. With most vehicles you simply remove the disposable air filter and replace it with a K&N. See applicable instruction sheet for details. Our stock replacement air filters for street vehicles are covered by our famous K&N Million-Mile Limited Warranty™ and will be THE LAST AIR FILTER YOUR VEHICLE WILL EVER NEED.
I cleaned and degreased this before installing my new kit. I had it in my car for about 1.5 years or so.

$40 Shipped

Philips Crystal Vision Xenon Power Halogens
These lights are blue-capped to create a distinctive blue reflection. They are DOT compliant and street legal. They produce an extreme blue/white light – 4,000 K.
I had these on my car for a bit over a week until the accident. Has both headlights and fog lights.

$55 Shipped.

OEM Badges
I de-badged the Astra right after I got it, and these have been sitting in a box on a shelf since. All in good condition.

$25 Shipped

TPMS Valve Covers
There are 97 of these left. I lose them like crazy so I thought I'd but a lot of them. They are made specifically for TPMS guages and have a seal to prevent moisture from entering. These are good for just in case; or sell them off to make money. I just don't need/want them anymore.

$15 Shipped
2008 Arctic White Astra 3-Door XR
-Killed On Impact
Dustineering is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2013, 01:03 AM   #2
Tom S2
Advanced Member
Tom S2 will become famous soon enoughTom S2 will become famous soon enough

2008 Astra XR
Default Re: Final Items Left To Sell Off

i like the pedals, are they for an auto only? aargh!
Astra XR-3-5 HP - Hamster Powered!
Dealer added options, & Infinity speakers.
Tom S2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:55 AM   #3
XR2008
XR2008 is on a distinguished road

2008 Astra XR

Dustineering,

I would like to Purchase the Autotechnica - #31500 Automatic Racing Peals from you, as listed $20/shipped.

Please PM me with Paypal details.

Thank you, XR2008
XR2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:51 PM   #4
Dustineering

2008 Astra XR

What's left:

OEM Key Fob
This was an extra key that came with the car when I got it. It worked fine for my car, so I can’t imagine not working for another.

$30 Shipped

Astra Eyebrows
I purchased these a little before winter and had them painted Arctic White to match the car. These will need new double sided tape for install. They still look great.

$35 Shipped

OEM Part # 19165845
Keep mud, snow, and whatever else might be hitching a ride on the soles or your shoes off your carpets with these custom-fitted floor mats.

$100 Shipped

K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. We make over 1,200 different replacement air filters for virtually every vehicle on the road. These filters are washable and reusable and are custom designed to fit into your existing factory air box. Their drop-in design means adding performance is simple. With most vehicles you simply remove the disposable air filter and replace it with a K&N. See applicable instruction sheet for details. Our stock replacement air filters for street vehicles are covered by our famous K&N Million-Mile Limited Warranty™ and will be THE LAST AIR FILTER YOUR VEHICLE WILL EVER NEED.
I cleaned and degreased this before installing my new kit. I had it in my car for about 1.5 years or so.

$40 Shipped

Philips Crystal Vision Xenon Power Halogens
These lights are blue-capped to create a distinctive blue reflection. They are DOT compliant and street legal. They produce an extreme blue/white light – 4,000 K.
I had these on my car for a bit over a week until the accident. Has both headlights and fog lights.

$55 Shipped.

OEM Badges
I de-badged the Astra right after I got it, and these have been sitting in a box on a shelf since. All in good condition.

$25 Shipped

TPMS Valve Covers
There are 75 of these left. I lose them like crazy so I thought I'd but a lot of them. They are made specifically for TPMS guages and have a seal to prevent moisture from entering. These are good for just in case; or sell them off to make money. I just don't need/want them anymore.

$15 Shipped

***CAN shipping will be different***
-Killed On Impact
Old 02-24-2013, 08:31 PM   #5
Dustineering

2008 Astra XR

I need this stuff goooone
-Killed On Impact
Old 02-25-2013, 03:46 AM   #6
vanilla sky
vanilla sky is on a distinguished road

2008 Astra XR

I wish I could swing for that K&N intake, but I have timing belts due in both of my vehicles right now.
vanilla sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:58 AM   #7
mc205jd1
mc205jd1 is on a distinguished road

Is the key fob still available?
mc205jd1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:30 AM   #8
Dustineering

2008 Astra XR

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc205jd1 View Post
Is the key fob still available?
Yep, it is.
-Killed On Impact
Old 03-03-2013, 03:39 PM   #9
darek_dade
darek_dade is on a distinguished road

Guys, just a heads up. I sent the payment for xenon lights to Dustin five days ago and I haven't heard from him since. For now I'm assuming he's just very busy but you might want to hold off from buying anything from him for the time being.
09 Astra XR (manual, 3-door)
darek_dade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 06:07 PM   #10
Dustineering

2008 Astra XR

Quote:
Originally Posted by darek_dade View Post
Guys, just a heads up. I sent the payment for xenon lights to Dustin five days ago and I haven't heard from him since. For now I'm assuming he's just very busy but you might want to hold off from buying anything from him for the time being.
Don't worry. I just don't get on all the time to send messages. It's boxed and ready to go, but I work past 6:00pm so getting to a P.O. is difficult unless I am able to leave early. With Canadian destinations, I can't just leave it for the carrier to take. I didn't forget about you.
-Killed On Impact
Old 03-03-2013, 08:08 PM   #11
romanster
romanster will become famous soon enough

Received the VXR snorkel and other misc parts last week, I would not hold off on buying parts for the time being, Dustin is legit
Astra XR3 white
|Vauxhall VXR exterior conversion
|2010+ emblems
|Insignia VXR 18" rep wheels, Eibach SportLines
|BiXenon projector retrofit
|Blue interior LED conversion, OPC wheel/shifter
romanster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:51 PM   #12
nicolas_p
nicolas_p has a spectacular aura aboutnicolas_p has a spectacular aura about

2009 Astra XR
2008 Astra XE

I should be getting the spoiler and vxr surronds tomorrow or tuesday. Cleared customs last thursday
09 Vauxhall Astra XR3/STD
18" Team Dynamic MonzaR rims
Eibach Sportline, Whiteline BHR75Z swaybar and EBC Rotors
CD30 Mp3, Insignia jets, vxR surround, sharkfin antenna, Spoiler, Tint
nicolas_p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:55 PM   #13
darek_dade
darek_dade is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustineering View Post
Don't worry. I just don't get on all the time to send messages. It's boxed and ready to go, but I work past 6:00pm so getting to a P.O. is difficult unless I am able to leave early. With Canadian destinations, I can't just leave it for the carrier to take. I didn't forget about you.
That's good to hear. Looking forward to getting the package!
09 Astra XR (manual, 3-door)
darek_dade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:24 AM   #14
trm65
trm65 has a spectacular aura abouttrm65 has a spectacular aura about

2008 Astra XR
2002 L-Series 2.2L Sedan

What do you have left?
trm65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 06:40 PM   #15
Dustineering

2008 Astra XR

Quote:
Originally Posted by trm65 View Post
What do you have left?
What's left:

OEM Key Fob

$30 Shipped

Astra Eyebrows

$35 Shipped

OEM Part # 19165845

$100 Shipped

$40 Shipped

OEM Badges

$25 Shipped

TPMS Valve Covers
There are 75 of these left. I lose them like crazy so I thought I'd but a lot of them. They are made specifically for TPMS guages and have a seal to prevent moisture from entering. These are good for just in case; or sell them off to make money. I just don't need/want them anymore.

$15 Shipped

***CAN shipping will be different***
-Killed On Impact
Old 03-11-2013, 07:01 PM   #16
Burgandy25
Burgandy25 has a spectacular aura aboutBurgandy25 has a spectacular aura aboutBurgandy25 has a spectacular aura about

I could take the TPM valve caps, I am here in the greater GR area, Wyoming/Grandville for school (by rivertown mall) maybe I could meet up and take them off your hands.
Burgandy25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:57 PM   #17
Dustineering

2008 Astra XR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgandy25 View Post
I could take the TPM valve caps, I am here in the greater GR area, Wyoming/Grandville for school (by rivertown mall) maybe I could meet up and take them off your hands.
I'm about a five minute drive from Rivertown, so we can meet there sometime.
-Killed On Impact
Old 03-12-2013, 11:33 PM   #18
Burgandy25
Burgandy25 has a spectacular aura aboutBurgandy25 has a spectacular aura aboutBurgandy25 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustineering View Post
I'm about a five minute drive from Rivertown, so we can meet there sometime.
damn, I'm in ramblewood, with my messy roomate (college). Maybe you live here also. haha
Burgandy25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 01:03 PM   #19
Dustineering

2008 Astra XR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgandy25 View Post
damn, I'm in ramblewood, with my messy roomate (college). Maybe you live here also. haha
The 44th just West of Burlingame section? I'm, more or less, at 44th and Clyde Park.
-Killed On Impact