SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn S-Series > S-Series General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2006, 09:21 PM   #1
Kevin_Russell
Kevin_Russell is on a distinguished road

1998 SL2
Default '98 SL2 bumper

Need a bumper to replace the busted one on son's 98 SL2. Hoping to find a dark green one to avoid paint cost. Not much out there on Ebay, figure the Saturnfans should be the best place to ask. Thanks!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Kevin_Russell's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Kevin_Russell reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Kevin_Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2006, 05:44 PM   #2
JerryHughes
Master Member
JerryHughes is a glorious beacon of lightJerryHughes is a glorious beacon of lightJerryHughes is a glorious beacon of lightJerryHughes is a glorious beacon of lightJerryHughes is a glorious beacon of light

1997 SL
Default Re: '98 SL2 bumper

Try your local "pick and pull" junkyard.

Jerry

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to JerryHughes's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help JerryHughes reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
JerryHughes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 10:52 PM   #3
madpogue
madpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud ofmadpogue has much to be proud of

1996 SW2

Or our Classifieds section. Oh, and specifying front or rear will help.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to madpogue's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help madpogue reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
madpogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2006, 11:08 PM   #4
Katie
Katie is on a distinguished road

1993 SL2

I recently swapped out mine in my 93 SL2. Found one at the junk yard (plus rear quarter panels, doors and wheel wells. (Deer decided to play football with my rear quater panel and door) But they charged me a premium for all the stuff. Last I rumor I heard was Saturn wasn't manufacturing the panels anymore?
Don't let them cart it up front for you...hand carry it. They always underestimate exactly how easy it is to scratch the Saturn paint. Make sure you save some of the connectors as you pull the piece and you won't have to stop at the local dealership to buy more. On the 93 there were two metal clips on the rear bumper that the wheel well bolts screw into...if those are still unrusted on your original bumper make sure you carefully pry them out as the other ones will most likely be rusted solid. Not sure how it is on the 98 though.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Katie's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Katie reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Katie is offline   Reply With Quote