SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Introductions & Greetings
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-10-2018, 10:33 AM   #1
pkmann
pkmann is on a distinguished road

2004 VUE 3.5L
Default New 2004 3.5 AWD Owner

(How can I downsize this picture so it isn't massive?)

Edit: Shoot! I forgot to put VUE in the title...

Hello!

I am a new owner of a blue 2004 Saturn Vue V6 AWD with premium sound and rear seat entertainment. This car is going to be my roadtrip/camping/winter/light offroader/2nd car to keep miles off of my other car, an Audi TTS.

This car was a 1 owner trade in at a dealership near me. Spent most of it's life in Virginia before the previous owner moved to Iowa in 2013. Virtually no rust on the vehicle and it has been very well taken care of. There are about 50 dealership service records on the carfax. The timing chain was done about 10k miles ago at 124,000, and I've only got basic maintenance to do before I'll feel comfortable driving long distances in it.

Right now my list for it is:
Brakes
Front Struts
Fluid in: Rear diff, xfer case, transmission
Hatch struts need replaced
Filters
Front tires
Oil change
Shampoo and clean everything (It was a wholesale car so it isn't really cleaned)
AC Compressor (might need to replace more of the AC system)

Besides all of that I want to add a hitch to the rear and some roof cross bars. Maybe some more offroad oriented tires. I know this isn't a 4x4 Jeep, but I would like to do some easier trails. Nothing crazy. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and absorbing all of your knowledge!

Last edited by pkmann; 08-10-2018 at 10:34 AM.. Reason: Forgot to add Vue to the title

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to pkmann's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help pkmann reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
pkmann is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2018, 04:46 PM   #2
fdryer
fdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond repute

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan
Default Re: New 2004 3.5 AWD Owner

Congratulations!?

1-You've proven any new member can post images, even over size ones without waiting to meet a number of posts.

2- The simplest method to resize images would be using your favorite image handler to resize file images to around a megabyte or so, adding the image and previewing replies and images before submission. The preview button in the edit box allows checking grammar, punctuation, spelling and attachments (images) before pressing 'submit'. Clicking on the image saved as attachment allows you to view your submission in its entirety and make any corrections.

You can post a resized image in the Vue Tech forums to reach a larger audience of Vue members.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fdryer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fdryer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fdryer is offline   Reply With Quote