SaturnFans.com
saturnfans.com - classifieds - forums - webmail

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn S-Series > S-Series General

Old 10-11-2013, 11:10 PM   #1
carpenterson
carpenterson is on a distinguished road

2002 VUE 2.2L
Default replace vue rear quarter glass

Blew a tire on a curve a few weeks ago and rolled my '02 vue! God was watching over me tho, walked away without a scratch. Bent the right rear suspension, broke the drivers side mirror and window, passenger mirror and rear quarter glass. Mechanic found used rear suspension parts at a wrecking yard and replaced them for under $500 parts and labor. Picked up the two windows and one mirror at the wrecking yard, and could use some advice on how to replace the rear quarter window before I just start taking off trim. Since the old window's broken out, I don't need to worry about removing the old window, but would like some suggestions as to what trim to remove to put the new window in. Thanks
carpenterson is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2013, 11:11 PM   #2
Madness10
Advanced Member
Madness10 will become famous soon enough

2001 SC2
Default Re: replace vue rear quarter glass

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpenterson View Post
Blew a tire on a curve a few weeks ago and rolled my '02 vue! God was watching over me tho, walked away without a scratch. Bent the right rear suspension, broke the drivers side mirror and window, passenger mirror and rear quarter glass. Mechanic found used rear suspension parts at a wrecking yard and replaced them for under $500 parts and labor. Picked up the two windows and one mirror at the wrecking yard, and could use some advice on how to replace the rear quarter window before I just start taking off trim. Since the old window's broken out, I don't need to worry about removing the old window, but would like some suggestions as to what trim to remove to put the new window in. Thanks
You need to past this in the Vue section. This is the S Series section.
Madness10 is offline   Reply With Quote