SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2004, 05:11 PM   #1
swzine
Advanced Member
swzine is on a distinguished road

Default Promoting Saturnfans

Does anyone else here ever see a really nice Saturn parked somewhere and you just want to put a flyer on it to tell them about Saturnfans? I think about that every now and then. Saturn owners are a relatively small community and I'd love to see more people involved in the number 1 Saturn group.

It would give us some more people to BS with and give Charlie some more numbers to share for potential advertising revenue, which is what I am assuming keeps this place free.

The only bad thinig I can think of is whether the site could handle the increase that it could probably bring. But more users brings more advertising money, which affords better hosting.

What do you guys think? Especially Charlie? Charlie, would you approve a flyer if someone were to make one? It would be cool to promote the site a little. I'm sure almost everyone on here would be willing to do so! I'd love to see Saturnfans.com become a household name for Saturn owners!

"God Bless America, and no Place Else!"
-Head of State movie

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to swzine's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help swzine reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2004, 09:40 AM   #2
agapeangel9
agapeangel9 is on a distinguished road

I think this would be awesome.We could have a space on them to put our contact info if we wanted to.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to agapeangel9's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help agapeangel9 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 09-12-2004, 09:50 AM   #3
acid-reflex03
acid-reflex03 is on a distinguished road

What about if we made small vynal window stickers to put on our own cars so people can see that also? WE could also put them on other peoples saturns (not stick them on), but just on the windshield or something. Just a thought.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to acid-reflex03's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help acid-reflex03 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 09-12-2004, 11:18 AM   #4
Charlie
Administrator
Charlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to behold

2008 Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line

I know I've said this before (and never followed through), but there will be an announcement about this shortly. Really.

Charlie

2008 Saturn Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
2002 L300 (sold)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Charlie's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Charlie reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 09-12-2004, 01:07 PM   #5
cdp326
Master Member
cdp326 is on a distinguished road

man, charlie, you're really starting to kill us here.

"It's a car. We've invented the Pontiac Aztek."

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to cdp326's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help cdp326 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 09-12-2004, 06:24 PM   #6
swzine
Advanced Member
swzine is on a distinguished road

There is a company that makes nice vinyl stickers REAL cheap. I bought them from there a few times - http://stickerguy.com/priclist.htm

They are very good quality and the most reasonable prices I found anywhere. I had ordered 2"X3" stickers. Black ink on white vinyl was like $20 for 250. That was about 6 years ago and they still look as good as they did back then.

"God Bless America, and no Place Else!"
-Head of State movie

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to swzine's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help swzine reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Closed Thread