SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2006, 09:26 AM   #1
96 saturn
96 saturn is on a distinguished road

1996 SL2
Default not sure if this has ever been brought up b4

Ok call me crazy but I was thinking (very rare )lastnight at work, "what if people off saturnfans tried to get together somewhere, sometime. I guess like a huge gathering of all types of saturns and owners. I know it would be hard to cordinate but hey its just an idea. Could ya'll imagine all the saturns crusin the interstate? That would be a sight to see. Well i just wanted to put that idea out there. Who knows mabey one day (a long ways away) it could happen. Let me know what ya'll think of that idea.

Best 1/8 mile 10.037@70.59

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to 96 saturn's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help 96 saturn reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
96 saturn is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2006, 09:42 AM   #2
fdryer
fdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond reputefdryer has a reputation beyond repute

2003 L-Series 3.0L Sedan
Default Re: not sure if this has ever been brought up b4

OMG!? A cult gathering together to meander the roads of America?! It would be absolute heresy, the very idea of middle americans proudly banding together to share a common feeling about their vehicles. Wait, didn't some NUT state years ago that what he represented was the moral majority? LOL, never mind, just my ramblings and an overactive imgination. Cruising across the country with other saturn owners, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to fdryer's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help fdryer reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
fdryer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 09:43 AM   #3
Charlie
Administrator
Charlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to beholdCharlie is a splendid one to behold

2008 Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
Thumbs Up Re: not sure if this has ever been brought up b4

Last year, a bunch of us met in Spring Hill, TN to tour the plant. It was a a lot of fun!!! Also, occasionally, some SaturnFans.com members will plan get togethers in different parts of the country. I hear Spazie always plans good events.

BTW, here's a group photo from last year's SaturnFans.com trip.

Charlie

2008 Saturn Outlook XR
2005 VUE Red Line
2002 L300 (sold)

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Charlie's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Charlie reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 10:48 AM   #4
Spazie
Master Member
Spazie will become famous soon enough

1993 SC2
1999 SL2

I've done a couple meets now. There are some great pictures of 7 Saturns cruising down I-40 in East Tennessee on our way to Knoxville.

13 Chevy Equinox, 46k, built in Spring Hill!
04 VUE 3.5, 196k
99 SL2 Homecoming, 211k

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Spazie's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Spazie reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Spazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 10:52 AM   #5
andy_95sl2
Master Member
andy_95sl2 is on a distinguished road

if only i was 18.. then i'd go, but my parents dont seem to like going anywhere and if i tell them its a gathering from a forum room they'll most certainly not let me go. Well, maybe i can get them to take a trip to Tennessee and i'll say "what a coincidence, the saturn plant is in Spring Hill, just a few minutes away, can we go PLEASE!?" then i'll probably be drooling over the '91 sl2 in the showroom

2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon -> daily & toy =)
2009 BMW 128i -> sold
2003 VW GTI 1.8T -> wrecked
1998 Saturn SL2 -> parted out
1995 Saturn SL2 -> sold
1995 Saturn SL2 -> sold

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to andy_95sl2's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help andy_95sl2 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
andy_95sl2 is offline   Reply With Quote