SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Introductions & Greetings
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2018, 11:13 PM   #1
buddybell1969
buddybell1969 is on a distinguished road

1997 SC1
Default new to saturns

Hello all,
I just picked up a 97 sc1 for free basicly. drove it home. I have some electrical issues to say the least. please forgive me if im posting in the wrong place but here goes,
previous owner told me that it has a new alt and runs idles fine soon as u start to drive it it dies. i went put a battery in it drove it home. next day drove to my sons about 3 miles on the way there bat light service eng light came on speedo wasnt working tachometer was going to 0 when i applied the brakes. when i got to my sons it died wouldnt start. waited a couple hours and started right up no lights and everything seemed as normal. im gonna stop right there and see what happens everything ive read tells me icjb. any and all info much appreciated thx

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to buddybell1969's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help buddybell1969 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
buddybell1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2018, 05:36 PM   #2
pierrot
Master Member
pierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud ofpierrot has much to be proud of

2000 L-Series 2.2L Sedan
Default Re: new to saturns

Greetings from a SoCaler to a NorCaler. Welcome to SaturnFans, buddybell1969!

You will help yourself by copying and reposting this message in one of the S Series Forums. More members there will take note of it and respond.

BTW, do you think that CA should divide itself into three states as is stated in a ballot proposition for the election in November? (Hmm...should we make like Confedrates and secede?? I'm aware of those who think so.)

290,000 miles-it keeps on rolling!
The blessings of liberty erode in my country.
Gov't's grown bigger, but a chance exists that it will be reduced. I'm cautiously hopeful.

Last edited by pierrot; 07-10-2018 at 05:43 PM..

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to pierrot's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help pierrot reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote