SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2016, 12:17 PM   #1
MikeGozzi
MikeGozzi is on a distinguished road

2002 SL1
Default 2002 Sl1 Transmission Shifting And Vibration

I have a 2002 Sl1 Automatic Transmission 156,000 Mile's as of now first Saturn I have ever owned already had to put 2,000$ into repairs over the year I've owned it nothing to transmission my mechanic told me the trans looked fine. But I've been told that my ECU Learns My Driving Patterns. I've noticed my transmission is more random than anything lately and sometimes it shift's smoothly most of the time but when it shift's into 2- 5 its more like a delayed shift at lower speeds and feels more like it shift's but there's a delay in the throttle/peddle. I've had the TPS Censor replaced twice first one was from autozone that ended having defects so this summer I put one in from GM my question is this normal for Saturn could it be because lately I'm Driving half city miles and highway Mile's because I don't really know about how the car learns driving Patterns or my transmission is the problem or something else. My second question is lately especially driving after cold starts I get loud interior Vibration noises the car is loud on the inside like a mini ralley car but my engine is really quite on the outside like a Prius rarely the engine vibrates but at speeds from 50-75 mph is when the cab is some what quite so is this normal because it feels like it's more steady so I didn't know if this will get worse over time cause its super annoying....

Im asking because its minor things that i dont really want to annoy my mechanic about unless i need to and sorry for it being so long first post!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to MikeGozzi's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help MikeGozzi reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
MikeGozzi is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links