SaturnFans.com
saturnfans.com - classifieds - forums - webmail

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Categories > Classifieds

Old 09-14-2020, 10:34 AM   #1
Monsaturngirl
Monsaturngirl is on a distinguished road

Default 2007 Saturn Ion 2 Quad Coupe For Sale!

Greetings my Saturn peeps! It's my first time on Saturn fans.com. It's a pleasure to be here!!

I am selling my 14 year old Saturn Ion 2 coupe. Due to my growing family and getting another newer car, I want my baby to go to a loving home where she can be driven. It's an excellent commuter car, in tip-top shape, one-owner car, owned it since new, my husband is a mechanic so he keeps maintenance on it, the car is super reliable and easy to work on (I've even changed out the struts once and I don't even know how to work on cars!! Lol). Of course my hubby taught me and supervised so I wouldn't kill myself 😉. I have fond memories of this car. My Dad helped me buy it after my first year of my first job back in '06. He wanted me to have a new car because my previous car a 1994 Integra had lots of miles on it and I was commuting far to work at the time. I sure wish GM continued the Saturn brand because I would SO get a new one. This car has gotten me to and fro all these years in three different states. It has a clean, Washington title where I originally purchased the car. Grateful for the time I had with this car, but life changes happen, and it's time to let 'er go. $3800 which is my asking price. So if you want a great, in shape car, this is it! Pics to come- having issues posting at the moment if you want pics send email address.
Monsaturngirl is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links