SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-26-2013, 03:41 AM   #1
saturn4lyfe
saturn4lyfe is on a distinguished road

Default unable to post new thread

Hi, I am new to this site and am wanting to post a New Thread in the Saturn S-Series General. When i attempt to post my thread i receive this message at the top of the page (You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more.) Please help!!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to saturn4lyfe's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help saturn4lyfe reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
saturn4lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2013, 07:27 PM   #2
eneloop
eneloop is on a distinguished road

Default Re: unable to post new thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturn4lyfe View Post
Hi, I am new to this site and am wanting to post a New Thread in the Saturn S-Series General. When i attempt to post my thread i receive this message at the top of the page (You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more.) Please help!!
So are you trying to post a link?

All the best
eneloop@yahoo.com

http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to eneloop's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help eneloop reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
eneloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:41 PM   #3
saturn4lyfe

No, this is what I'm trying to post...(Hi all, i am new to this forum and would appreciate any and all advice you can give. Thank you in advance! I own a 2001 Saturn SL1 1.9l sohc automatic she has 210,xxx miles on her. I've taken pretty good care of her but am stumped on one issue. While i am in drive and at a complete stop my idle drops 4 lines below the 1,000 rpm line (I assume its 600rpm) and has been doing this the last two months. Prior to this issue my idle would sit @ just below the 1,000rpm mark, i can't pull a code due to no SES/Check Engine Light coming on. Here's what I've done to try to fix the issue and for reg. maintenance: reg. oil/filter change, new thermostat (mine was stuck open), new brass tip ects, new intake manifold gasket(cyldiner 1 leak), took the throttle body off and completely cleaned all carbon build up off throttle body, cleaned egr valve, replaced pcv, new spark plugs, recent tranny fluid/filter change. Please let me know if you need any additional info or have any further questions. I have no other issues just trying to fix this before it gets worse.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Rate the quality of this post and help saturn4lyfe reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 06-26-2013, 07:43 PM   #4
saturn4lyfe

Just hoping to get tips on my low idle problem

REWARD EXCELLENCE!