SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Models > Saturn Vue > Vue General
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2002, 12:26 PM   #41
AWF
AWF is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Kego
When I ordered my 2003 Vue in October at Saturn of Clarence (NY), I asked about getting some black cladding at the bottom of the doors. They had no idea what I was talking about and said they didn't know of any for sale as an option for the Vue. Geesh, I so would've paid for that.

Download the picture of AWF's Vue (start of this thread) or Download a picture of WeeeZer14's Vue----

A picture is worth a 1000 words!!!

Or of last resort ask your saleman to reach around and pull his head out of his Butt!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to AWF's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help AWF reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2002, 12:35 PM   #42
WeeeZer14
Advanced Member
WeeeZer14 is on a distinguished road

2003 VUE 2.2L
2002 L-Series 2.2L Sedan

Quote:
Originally posted by AWF
David ---Nice looking Vue---i like the MUD flaps!
Thanks! The cladding and the mud flaps just seem to complete the look -- everything fits together visually with them installed.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to WeeeZer14's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help WeeeZer14 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 11-27-2002, 04:51 PM   #43
Kego
Kego is on a distinguished road

Nope Saturn of Clarence is the one on Transit Road. Yes, they are the largest but apparently the two people I dealt with knew very little. one was from the used cars lot and the other was the financing guy. They both knew little to nothing about the panels. Not a big deal, I can just aftermarket order them. Just funny that they had no idea what I was talking about.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Kego's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Kego reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 11-30-2002, 11:53 AM   #44
AWF

Hey LTS & Kego----getting anywhere with the cladding and accessories for your VUE's

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to AWF's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help AWF reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 11-30-2002, 02:22 PM   #45
Kego
Kego is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by AWF
Hey LTS & Kego----getting anywhere with the cladding and accessories for your VUE's
Not quite yet, waiting until after Christmas before I look any further in to it. I will do it then though. It's just a nice look and after seeing it on, it's looks so plain without.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Kego's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Kego reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 12-02-2002, 10:16 AM   #46
LTS
Advanced Member
LTS is on a distinguished road

2003 VUE 2.2L

It will be after Xmas time before I get it put on as well. I have far too many other things to worry about right now. Perhaps I will do it when i take it in at 3k miles.. we shall see.

I am not surprised that a used car salesman and the finance guy did not know about the cladding. I would have gone to parts and asked them (or whatever the guy I talked to was considered).

He's the guy who has the diagrams of the vehicles on his PC system and can show you where each part goes as well as get pricing for it.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to LTS's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help LTS reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 01-04-2003, 05:15 PM   #47
AWF

Hey LTS & Kego--how are your Vue's doing in the Snow??

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to AWF's Reputation
Old 01-06-2003, 09:55 AM   #48
LTS
Advanced Member

2003 VUE 2.2L

The 100th post for me..

My VUE performs excellent in the snow. I have no complaints and all I have is the FWD4 w/ TC.

The TC has worked great. It has done a superb job of keeping the wheels from spinning.

All that said, I think that specific snow tires would make things better, but I don't think that spending all that money for a few months is worth it. I have not been in danger of getting stuck nor sliding off the road yet.

Besides, this winter is a bit of an aberration for the amount of snow we have been getting. It's been a few years sine I've gone weeks without seeing ANY grass (even sticking up through the snow).

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to LTS's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help LTS reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 01-14-2003, 12:07 AM   #49
AWF

Hey LTS----I got my first glimpse of snow this weekend---we had a cold front come all the way down to Houston---- ---the weather man said we might get a small snow flury--- I even drove another 60 miles north to see it snow??? of course today ( monday ) it was 50 degrees and sunny--- Of course when it rains in Houston i will be able to tell you if the VUE floats!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to AWF's Reputation
Old 01-15-2003, 12:01 PM   #50
LTS
Advanced Member

2003 VUE 2.2L

Excellent... it will be around 4 degrees tonight so I am pretty excited.. (please note heavy use of sarcasm).

We've had 77" of now so far this year, not all at once of course.. but there's a lot of it around and more coming. Grrrr.. I hate cold and snow.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to LTS's Reputation
Old 02-14-2003, 12:33 PM   #51
AWF

Quote:
Originally posted by LTS
Excellent... it will be around 4 degrees tonight so I am pretty excited.. (please note heavy use of sarcasm).

We've had 77" of now so far this year, not all at once of course.. but there's a lot of it around and more coming. Grrrr.. I hate cold and snow.

Hey Snowman--- have you seen the sun lately--- if you have post some pictures of your Vue in the Snow and Sun---BTW --has the road salt done any damage to the Vue??

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to AWF's Reputation
Old 03-27-2003, 01:04 AM   #52
AWF

[QUOTE]Originally posted by LTS
[B]Excellent... it will be around 4 degrees tonight so I am pretty excited.. (please note heavy use of sarcasm).

Hey LTS--have not heard from you in a while---have you thawed out----Spring has sprung in Houston,Tx and the temps a rising.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to AWF's Reputation
Old 03-27-2003, 09:07 AM   #53
LTS
Advanced Member

2003 VUE 2.2L

Sorry there was a time period when I was barely perusing the boards.

Things are getting better now although they are calling for snow again possibly Sunday. ugh. I gotta get the VUE all cleaned up so I can take some pictures. Of course, that means i have to get my wife to stop making it messy.. which is probably not going to happen.

Hopefully by late May I can begin putting some things on the VUE.. man, time and money.. two things there just aren't enough of for me.

LTS!

<--- My avatar proves that people should be mindful of what they place on the Internet. She's gotta be proud!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to LTS's Reputation
Closed Thread