SaturnFans.com
what's new (beta) - classifieds - forums - photos

Go Back   SaturnFans.com Forums > Site Information > Community Center > Polls and Questions
Register FAQ Members List Groups Calendar Chat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Should Saturn Graft the Front of the Quad Coupe onto the ION Sedan?
Yes 77 65.25%
No 41 34.75%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2003, 09:33 PM   #41
Fallinpoet
Fallinpoet is on a distinguished road

Thumbs Up

Thank god yes they should switch the sedans nose over to the QC design. I've had my Ion2 for a little over a year and can't find anything that will help it look anymore aggressive then a family care outside of Stater Bro's. If anyone can also send me any info in such matters regarding tuning up my Ion please feel free to send them to Fallinpoet@hotmail.com thanks.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Fallinpoet's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Fallinpoet reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
SaturnFans.com Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2003, 03:07 AM   #42
scotted73
Advanced Member
scotted73 is on a distinguished road

2007 Outlook XR
2002 L-Series 3.0L Wagon

Yes, it should be done, if a Redline Sedan was to be built. The current sedan has a "timid" look to it. The Coupe front end would give the sedan a more aggressive posture.

2007 Outlook XR AWD Charcoal
Ebony Leather, Captain's Chairs and everything else from the audio/video/convenience world

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to scotted73's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help scotted73 reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 08-10-2005, 04:06 PM   #43
Elsongs
Elsongs is on a distinguished road

2005 ION-2 Sedan
Default Re: Should Saturn Graft the Front of the Quad Coupe onto the ION Sedan?

I actually think the opposite. Unlike the S-series coupes, I don't think their ION counterparts have a very distinct front end. I always thought the SCs (but not the early SC1s) had a way better front end design than the SLs, but for the IONs, I actually like the '03-'04 sedan front ends better than the '05-'06 sedans and any of the coupes. I don't find the ION coupe's exterior design all that interesting.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Elsongs's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Elsongs reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 08-10-2005, 04:16 PM   #44
Elsongs
Elsongs is on a distinguished road

2005 ION-2 Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennett9000
They should graft the rear end of the coupe to the sedan. I like the front of the sedan, but the Altima trunklid has GOT to go...
I actually like it. My car has a nice ass. There, I've openly admitted it.

But I know what you're talking about. A couple of weeks ago my friend's '02 Altima parked next to mine at a restaurant parking lot. We were having a conversation in the parking lot and I was constantly glancing at our two cars noting the many similarities.

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Elsongs's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Elsongs reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Old 10-31-2005, 10:47 PM   #45
Rm88de
Rm88de is on a distinguished road

2007 AURA XR

That was the primary reason that I bought my QC. The nose on the sedan is homely at best. Do it!

REWARD EXCELLENCE!

Add to Rm88de's Reputation
Rate the quality of this post and help Rm88de reputation points. Click the reputation button near the bottom left corner of this message box. Thank you!
Closed Thread